The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I’ll open the floor to everyone then :p think of it like a side quest ~

Good ol politics!

Poat by post analysis, because maybe im the kne skill issuing here, anf crescent brings up a good point

Kinda wish I was a wolfie though, being naive probably is better for a wolf than a town

Apparently IGCD was inactive his last game here as town and died for it.

Don’t remember who said it though

Your alt will be called 28 but yeah that should be annoying

@IfGodCouldDie

Game started if you dont know yet!

Yeah! I’m still sus of Crescent, because if they are town then getting emotionally charged at me I feel doesn’t help town and saying something like, “I’m not going to engage with this person” seems like an easy way to go silent and not engage with the group.

I know people will dip in and out the entire duration, but people will do that with out announcing it! As well as suggesting I am removed from the game as I am a detriment to town is very wolfie statement.

If they are indeed town it would be in their best interest to control another player and align them with your side.

Oh I replied to the wrong post… oops

Hey what is your mafia exsperiance out of curiosity?!

I’ve played rapid werewolf where it’s just 1 night and 1 Lynn to get a werewolf, and I’ve played mafia/werewolf maybe like 20 times and it’s always chaotic with my friends group. The discussions are never really too technical and always end up being to kill a person because we want that person to die. There was even a meme that we always kill a specific friend on day 1.

I’ve probably played like 100 games of town of Salem though

To each their own, while i agree woroking together is always for the best, sometimes towns people can get frustrated with how someone plays and then theh stop caring about their alignment and just want them to die, its not a great, but it happens. I think its too early to argue someone should die regardless.

For what it’s worth, I think Crescent is town, I think they are just doing things that go against town rather than support it.

In other words, I think they are as good as a player as me 8D

Kiiruma (2): Achromatic, beancat
SultanOfSlam (2): Kiiruma, Frostwolf103
SirDerpsAlot (1): hal
wrongboy (1): idot
Achromatic (1): SultanOfSlam
No Exe (1): Psyaryu
Millium (1): SirDerpsAlot
IfGodCouldDie (1): wrongboy

Not Voting (5): Someone, IfGodCouldDie, Kabazame, Crescent, Millium

:sleepingleafeon:

sultan is not a good vote tbh