The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Even on day 1 mafia are going to be doing things that they belive will help them win so its that kinda stuff you want to look for, yes D1 has the least info theirs a reason you dont often see a wolf get eliminated D1 but that dosent mean its not possible to figure out if someones a wolf just from D1 play. Just try to think about what you would be doing as mafia to try to continue your win condition and see if that helps at all?

Oh boy alot to read. Very tired from the wedding then having to drive home.

Quick feelers from what ive read.

Inactive IGCD is usually scum IGCD

Creasent hasn’t given me anything to make a soild read on her just yet but if i had to lean id lean town.

Chris in his sarcastic Elemement id say tents to be more his scum tell but could be wrong.

Forst wolf proding me for reads seems something more of a town element than a scum one.

Kiiruma- threw up a small red flag but will need to read more thoughtfully .

Just about home had to stop at the store for lunchs for work this week

1 Like

I really like the thought of getting someone banned from the game on Day 1. That is some high level play! So that’s what I would do even though that is a very mean way to play the game XD

yeah id really like a flip regardless of alignment today so I can have an idea on what other roles might look like + it helps to do thinking at night for who you want to target with your night action

Im gunna do a pbpa on frost once i nget out of work

Glad for you to enjoy the wedding :slight_smile:

pbpa?

Being able to spot potential wolftells on D1 takes experience, and you gotta fake it till you make it.

Back when I was new, what I’d do as town was secretly roll dice to determine my suspicions, and just push those until I thought someone had a wolfy reaction: being too eager to jump on a wagon I thought wasn’t well-supported (trying to get misexecutions), being too confident in a read I thought they shouldn’t be (potentially a wolf who’s predecided their suspicions), etc.

Now that I have more experience, I can usually spot things I find wolfy or towny without first randomly generating suspicions, but it was a useful tool when I couldn’t. If you can’t form opinions without people putting votes down, just pretend to have ‘em to bait people into voting.

Quick question its been awhile since ive played on FOL is their an easier way to vote for someone than typing in their name or do you have to type in their name after hitting the gavel?

You gotta type their name. My new alt 28bnrmbsmsm839260);brqqbmw87:!jdns will be immune to execution because nobody wants to type all that.

You don’t actually gotta do the full name, just the start of it. VOTE: IfGo resolves to voting IfGodCouldDie.

2 Likes

So I am a town person and there is almost no way for me to prove that given my current role. How am I suppose to defend my self when everything thinks I am a wolfie?

its a social deduction game silly

theirs fourm games where their arent even roles to figure out info mechanicly

Find someone else you find more suspicious, argue for them to die instead.

Also, be careful about claiming, if wolves can figure out your role they can poison you for free. You probably already know that, but just in case.

Got ya!

Yeah! someone else explained that earlier, but my role is too complicated for anyone to figure out. So I’m not worried.

You would be surprised how good some people are at figuring that stuff out with only small hints at it

plus they only have to be mostly correct

I very much would be surprised XD If you can figure out my role, you win, I’ll give you $20

I am not one of those people

The best advice I have for you is do not panic.
If you see a town rolecard, you know for a fact that executing you is never truly good for your team (unless they’re being tunneled as all fuck)

Make reads, providing reasoning for them.
Look into others’ reads, think what their own perspectives might say about them.

If you need to claim bits of your role, do it sparingly this game.
Sure, if you claim, you might end up being able to confirm yourself easier, however, you will probably die for it.

To those who are pushing on you, you can read into them to think whether they’re wolves pushing agenda or perhaps just town who are mistaken.