The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

and yet you are voting me, smh

Okay Iā€™m bored. Hm fair enough I looked at your posts and I changed my mind I was going to say something about saw types but itā€™s been a while since I worked with saws so I donā€™t remember their names. I

anyway you guys can kill me if you want I guess, although thatā€™d be a really strange thing to do. Iā€™m going back to watching football.

1 Like

Then you donā€™t truly believe in your push because I promise you arenā€™t getting majority on them purely from an opener

I should probably think actual thoughts. One moment

you promise huh

would you like the link to the scum game where I ate todays story alive for their opener and successfully killed them. Or that i caught I believe your scum buddy in their opener in joat10 and vigged them n1

you have a lot of lack of confidence in achroā€™s ability to instantly eat scum that history does not back you up on my man

Do you ever play with Achro?

Im starting to flip my lid on Achro and weird im agreeing with him after feeling off about him.

But this seems like the classic town Achro who slams someone for something and is usually right just food for thought.

What happens if I press this button VOTE: Millium

voting for wisp is pretty wasteful. I will be able to sort him by eod1 probably, I know his game very well.

No I donā€™t really care

wisp = Millium

Alright, well good news everyone I suddenly have wim for ā€œfuck sirderpsalot in particularā€

weā€™re killing kiiruma.

2 Likes

If kii dies today Iā€™m killing you Achro

I believe you.

Good

Ooof this guy

Imagine threatening the most targeted n1 kill for scum in fol the last year with death

Itā€™s like threatening the American military with a paperclip.

VOTE: sirderp

me and sirderp right now

1 Like