The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Yes, you forgot to consider that im delusional

1 Like

I knew that as a certainty of fact when you thought you could dictate how this game goes day 1 when I am in it.

me (on fol not really irl)

Iā€™m more locktown than you (to anyone important)

Thatā€™s not a knock on me, it just means I am such a good scum player no one would lock me town day 1.

Yeah but it also makes it much harder to lean on your reads, Iā€™m obviously locktown so people will believe me and not Execute kii

I donā€™t currently plan on trying to drive a push onto anyone Iā€™m more concerned with not executing this specific person

Calling yourself locktown is a weird look

Yes, this is how this works.

It isnā€™t as if I killed something like 7 or 8 scum day 1 in 2023.

<_<

I donā€™t care

That means nothing to me this game is this one and those were that one

being delusional is fun though, I wont knock ya.

have fun I am going back to partner time.

And unfortunately this is one of those games where you donā€™t have your sight set on a wolf

What makes you locked town? Nothing shows me you are.

Isnt like basic mafia proving these things or showing youre town?

If you donā€™t think Iā€™m locktown then itā€™s not important for you to think it

Thanks

Every day i question whh i still play mafia

You find the answer?

Theorem: it is easier for towns to make posts that show deep thinking when solving than for scum. It is easy for scum to blend in when town is mostly shitposting

Plea: try to make it hard on you by exploring thr depths of your brains and explaining your reads meticulously. Hard. But harder for wolves. Makes it easier for towns to townread u. Towns being townread is good. Less mischops for wolves. Box them in

(I have not put my best effort, but i think weā€™re relatively townread for now)

-t