The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

No i cannot allow you to see me crying

2 Likes

neutral survivor plaguebearer strikes again

2 Likes

it’s not a lot but it’s weird that it happened twice

2 Likes

zone kept trying to run 11v4s and mafia always stomped in them so he tries 11v3v1 this time and it still didn’t work

Ohhh my

1 Like

What about dtc?

im long due a well deserved mafia break

im saving my long due wolf rand for fam4

ill see u guys there

4 Likes

@SultanOfSlam

congraculations

2 Likes

youre gonna love my 10v3 mountainous smile

1 Like

in reality, tutuu just feels bad about calling achro a slur :joy_wolf:

-:coffee:

1 Like

also nya postgame thoughts!!! except I have given a lot of these during the game already :joy_cat:
but anyway.

[REDACTED] = graphing post delays (i am eventually TM putting this in terminal of lies)
it’s a big reason we were TRing beancat (btw @beancat we can DM you your graph if you want)
we also tried it on Kii and Achro but they appear to be Not Polarized

my graph

i am officially polarized btw.
you are all required to townread me when I post quickly

2 Likes

Look how polarised I am!!! You have to scumread me when I post quickly

3 Likes

I was going to let this stand as mildly misleading information, but I feel like it’s against my code to hide anything I know about my scumtells from anybody. This graph is somewhat misleading; the main actual correlation is more along the lines of “I posted very slowly and randed town almost exclusively in my early games”.

You can see that top scumgame with post delays that are solidly in the range otherwise occupied exclusively by towngames - that’s Pathologic Invitational, my earliest scumgame. Most of my recent towngames occupy roughly the space between the other red lines. The apparent polarisation isn’t helped along by the fact that I’ve randed scum in 2 mashes, Litten’s game (where I was, uh, posting very fast in the earlygame for out-of-game reasons), and Wild West II, all very fast-moving games.

I think there’s definitely some polarisation there, caused by the fact that, as wolf, I tend to 1. be more panicky 2. want to show off that I’m comfortable and can realtime thread, because people townread me off it, and 3. spend much less time backreading and making thought-out posts & much more time just talking out of my ass. But obviously I am now aware of those tells, so use them at your own risk.

2 Likes

other thoughts!
Wolves played very well, especially @Kiiruma who was quite creative in turning Derp’s FPS into a semi-mech clear. Also i’m quite curious if wolves believed our fakeslip (or if they even saw it :joy_cat:)

Anticlaim was… kinda painful to play around, but that’s mainly town’s fault for claiming when we shouldn’t have. Though, it would have been nice to have anticlaim somehow factored into XYLO calculations, or at least have it stated in the OP that anticlaim is not counted.

Overall, I don’t think I can judge the setup based on how it played out here, given that both the normalizer and it’s backup died ~immediately. However having a game-ending neutral feels bad, and would probably have been better as either just another town*.

*Part of me is instead considering a survivor, who has some sort of ability and is forced to use it in a somewhat pro-town way as an extra part of their wincon (since 12v3 is pretty standard, so making it 11v1v3 might be a bit wolfsided with a pure survivor)

2 Likes

3 Likes

problem is it was

1 Like

im not sure if sultan was intentionally or unintentionally scumsiding on d3 when he voted to save achro, but if wonderboy didn’t pull their potion out of their ass n3 to stop the NK i think sultan loses and mafia wins, unless i misunderstood some mech

mafia came close to wnning on d4 once again from my memory. crescent self-voting, sultan voting her. 3 wolves need to vote her and hammer her. they just didn’t get the opportunity to easily coordinate

i saw this and figured it wasn’t?

WONDERBOY!!! new hydra name??

3 Likes