The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Have you explained why so i can check? If not could you?

Theirs been some posts I saw lemme finish eating and drinking and Iā€™ll grab my computer to look thru their posts quickly

1 Like

Also I keep forgetting the hydras and hydras and am not reading them separately lol

Iā€™m townleaning Someone off of not knowing the game started - could be faked, but I think it would have to be actively, intentionally faked, because Someone was very active in wolfchat in the game we played. Workshopped a fakeclaim before the game started, helped plan with us even when not in thread, pinged us when events happened, hanging out for a while when we both shouldā€™ve been asleep, that kind of thing. Forgetting about the game probably >rand town

1 Like

Excellent. Please put due dilligence, my dear fellow townsmember

The more dilligence we put - the more our chance to win increases

See - millium is now way townier than before. Sultan townreads her more. Thats what we wanna see. Good stuff

Thatā€™s optimal hydra play to me. Meld into one. Itā€™s why I hate signing my posts.

That being said I do think they successfully faked being inattentive in thread during the game so itā€™s not like a hard read. But itā€™s a lean

1 Like

Going after inactive doesnt seem like what id exspect from May, but idk if i know Zug.

Iā€™ve not seen anything I particularly scumread from anybody else, so Iā€™d rather pressure the bottom of the pack to contribute more. My mid-day votes and my EoD votes are decided by entirely different principles. My preferred EoD vote will not be disclosed at this time (except to Zug I told Zug)

1 Like

Speaking of, VOTE: IfGodCouldDie wake up wake up wake up wake up

God you know what my towntell here is. Defending my dignity. What precious little is left. I aim for people to see me as incompetent as wolf because it lets me get away with shit. I donā€™t usually get this defensive about my Competence and such as wolf. I mean I invoked it last game but thatā€™s because I was in a corner and just fighting to survive another dayā€¦ I gotta try invoking dignity more as wolf when Iā€™m being suspected. Not before them though cause itā€™s still very useful to be seen as dumb

You know what my towntell is. Idly rambling in thread about what my towntells are. I should play the actual game this is not productive

FTR I expect you all to believe Zero of my self-meta, any tells I am aware of are null and void and you should not use them to read me unless you think they are unconscious. I am genuinely just talking to myself.

Anyway Ach ā€œroā€ matic sure does feel like he wants to kill people. Iā€™m noting this down in my great diagram of all things as a townlean but caution is essential here

My read on Kiirumaā€¦ I genuinely feel like I donā€™t have a great grasp on Kiirumaā€™s meta. And I feel like meta is very important to reading him. Itā€™s tempting to say well I should just follow Achro and see what happens and itā€™ll be informative either way, but as a player who enjoys Thinking on principle, that seems Unthoughtful. I put him as town earlier to see how it made me feel. It felt fine. But not excellent.

May look, i was trying to interact with idot, that was like my head thoughts, i think zug has been townie, and given how this game has progressed so far, it needs less clap back, and more interactions so we can find each other. Im well aware that people have lives, i have one day off a week and i work 8 hours ever other day.

But this, this aint doing it. U want to change how people percieve u, then do it, but i dont need u telling me when ur going to do stuff, i just want u to do it. And every game that i have defended u, its because of my percieved meta of you, and this response isnt really great.

Anyways i still have one half of u as town and thats good enough for me for day 1.

Have a good day

1 Like

Ohh i missed a lot while writing that post, rip

The aim of that post isnā€™t to get you to change your perception of my townplay or to get you to townread me. Itā€™s just to tell you I am capable of faking being helpless and lost.

I am aware that action, not words, is required to improve your perception both of my play in general and of my alignment here. But words can tell you ā€œyes I can fake being bad at gameā€. So Iā€™m gonna tell you that

May this was your first post this game right? A cold opener, youā€™d say.

According to you, cracking open a cold one with the boys is a scum tell for you

-t

1 Like

Itā€™s just a post to say ā€œyouā€™ve townread me in the past for bad reasonsā€. I donā€™t think youā€™ve ever seen me as wolf. Thatā€™s all.

@wrongboy
For what its worth, i dont think u are incompetent, im just a sucker for the whole, ā€œim lost helpā€, vibe, ur town game gives off a lot of the time. I find ur wolf game to be stronger because ive seen u put work into solving, and i believe u can do that as town without getting frustrated at the aspect of mafia where peiple push u or argue u might be wolf for reaspns that believe, because thats part of the game