The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

@Psyaryu

1 Like

Derps who do you have as scum i know tour top town read is kii.

Frost but Iā€™m not confident on any scum reads

1 Like

Im gonna call sultan town. He was swinging his scimitar around, proclaiming achro is mafia. Achro believes that people who scumread him are town. And that mafia try to pocket him by townreading him. I thought that there were some other towny ā€œgotcha!ā€ moments coming from him too, micro stuff. Gar also townreads him

I think psy is town. Quite nonchalant, doesnt care if they die. People tend to care more as mafia. In general people tend to try harder to win as mafia, but specifically they do less risky stuff as mafia. Closer obligation to the team. Towns are less loyal to their team

I think crescent is town only because her anger towards psy seems genuine to me. I dont think shed go that far flaming a new player so much if she knew he was on the opposing team and killing him was in her win con. Very rare to see people doing that. That said i wouldnt rule out them being w/w, thats another explanation for her anger at him, its still at a teammate

I think sirderps is towny for nonchalant, a bit trolly. I dont like his votes or actions. But behavior wise seems genuine. Gar also townreads

Probably the same read on kiiruma except i tr less. I dont like his votes or pushes. I hated them last game too and he was town. I dont know

Millium i thought started off quite different. But then got a little angy at ā€¦ I forgot what. Getting scumread i think. And at robyn. So it checks out with town meta. I dunno tho ive never seen her wolf

Robyn ā€¦ Hard to read. Hal, i mean. Uh. Probably alright for now. I think they have some scummy tells, i havent seen them doing them yet

Achro i dunno

Beanstew i dunno

Frostwolf ā€¦ I though started off quite towny. Typical goblin mode frostwolf. Puts himself out there. Honestly i felt like he started being a bit too explainy / trying to be tame lately which i associate more with wolf wolffrost

Ifgodcoulddie - doing crack probably

Kabazame - grinding final fantasy

Wrongboyā€¦ It is true that i scumread zug too much. Hes one scummy motherfucker. Gar is quite confident theyre mafia. As for may - nothing that she posted is something shed need to put effort faking as wolf. I dont townread any of it. She is capable of being way townier

Someone - doing math (meth) probably

VOTE: Frostwolf103

Is this better

1 Like

Safe to say that all 3p(s) are here imo

Achro someone hal millium kaba igcd beancat

-t

Why

Theyre under the radar and 3ps are gonna stay under the radar day 1 roughly 100% of the time

-t

@idot
My intention was never to put effort into this game. Im already certain im gjnna bunp heads with certain players this game given their playstyle. Me getting frustrated is nothkng i can do as mafia.

I particularly got annoyed woth robyn because putting me in their poe is something theh do every game, they are one of the players thay loves throwing my reads under the wrong, so im gunna battle ego with ego in regards to them, given my experience with them

I plan to reread kiiruma and frost tonihht since im starting to get the same feelings in regard to frost, and since there is a lot of varying thoights on kiiruma i want to also give a more thorough thought procwss on them

In terms kf may/zug, i pointed out a post in my iso that i thought was transparently townie, but i will agree that i dont think May is being obvious which im not trying to shade them, its pretty early, but they tend to be very transparent, and nothing theh have done has felt like town!may who usually gives off this extremely lost, ā€œim not good at being townā€ vibe

2 Likes

Fair enough

1 Like

Excellent. You are most definitely town

-t

I actually like this post.

Curious to see the thoughts on Wolf and Kii when they get to it!

1 Like

Yeah see ideally I donā€™t have this vibe because I would like to be good at being town. I am avoiding giving off this vibe because I Donā€™t Want To. I can assure you Iā€™m perfectly capable of being a helpless pathetic kitten born in a wet cardboard box all alone

That being said no I have also not done anything particularly towny and I would not expect most people to be able to sort me at this point. My wolftells or lack thereof are usually specifically most evident when it comes to treatment of partners, I am bad at treating partners naturally, nobody has treated anybody like anything yet.

Iā€™ve gotta go to School (college) (multiple hour drive) today so I do not have the effort to be a correctboy yet. I will be towny later ok? Thanks

Eh I think youā€™re probably town

Hereā€™s a citations for that. Wolfgames where I was soooo sad pathetic kitten cardboard box etc. I know itā€™s self meta but Iā€™m trying to self meta prove Iā€™m capable of faking something not that Iā€™m incapable and so I cannot lie to you by omission. I just donā€™t want being bad at the game to be my towntell

Gar believes achro/someone can be w/w due to an interaction they had. I missed it myself. Checking now

-t

1 Like

Oh i didnt miss it i just didnt think anything of it. Thats fine we dont need to mindmeld on every read

-t

Anyway im fine with her proposal of WrongBoy Achro Someone wolfteam. I dont feel particularly strongly about any of them being mafia but this proposal doesnt conflict with my townreads which I have plenty. And Iā€™m not townreading any of those 3 names

I think wrongboy is probably town