The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I usually don’t go for it as scum! It’s something I only do as town but people simply don’t think it’s towny they wolfread me for it so it’s not worth doing

Theirs probably a wolf in one of the more strongly townread players

1 Like

We should Execute one of them so they can’t deep wolf

Who are these people?

aham.

let me check zug’s iso in popcorny. im not letting them off the hook

Idk it would take more time than I want to collect all the reads list, this is a read about my feelings on thread state than player specifc

That’s different :rage:

That would be the equivalent of going all in on a full house because I’m pretty confident I win

1 Like

you thinking me and may are w/w is the equivalent of u not knowing poker’s rules and getting ur ass kicked off the table by the bouncer

What about the thread state points to that?

I don’t actually think you’re w/w lmfao

1 Like

@idot
Why are voting wrongboy?

1 Like

Idk I always have fun thread state reads but they always are just a thought that kinda comes to me

very well. i couldn’t tell you were playing since i was in a hunting mode

1 Like

Nvm my brain died, ignoted this

1 Like

You can’t hunt me. I’m locktown silly!

1 Like

(If I say it enough eventually people will believe me)

fam u srs? after i spent all this time back and forth with may?

gar has her reasons to scumread zug specifically. something about him changing votes around and contributing to zenon’s law. she really hated that. initially i found zug weird too and agreed. but i eased off. now im starting to heavily scumread may. i just laid it out. im isoing zug now in his only other scum game here and ill say if i find something

Man i just got out of miserable mafia game and my gut is telling me im abojt to go through another one

You wanna go after frost with me? I think it would be a fun adventure

1 Like