The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

No we’re gonna win

1 Like

I forgot that may/zug was wrongboy lol

1 Like

no sorry i think me and gar are pretty set rn. feel free to ask later if u want. and id rather her have the vote for now, im not feeling too confident on stuff

Unless you’re mafia then yeah shit game for you

Hey tutuu could you remind me of the last time you’ve townread me.

Ever.

Except my scumgames.

Wrong who are you all wolf reading rn I forget

I dont really want to interact with u anymore, i think uve single handedly made me not want to play this game if im being brutally honest, and my alignment plays no part on this

I don’t have ant strong wolfreads ATM, I’ve been crossing people off PoE but not enough to have good. Narrowness. I’m currently voting inactive to try to get them out of their cave + rereading thread in search of read + actually I’m talking to Zug and whining about being misread but I’m going to try to keep that out of thread this game

Is this you admittng you mafia I’m confused

think that we’ve only played 3 games in which u were town. lfol 2, sfol 70 and … im missing one game. the hydra game. i forgot about the hydra game, i townread you in the other 2 games iirc

Zug says he doesn’t really have scumreads either

No i think u are an asshole if im being honest

You misread me in the hydra game and I was mad about it

I swear you’ve misread me more but I can’t remember exactly which games I might be mixing you up with Arctic

I mean I’m kinda goofy but not really sure how exactly my play this game would get me called an asshole

i dont think i gave a read on you in that game. i was mostly afk. but its possible i did. okay

you also express being mad as mafia when you get scumread

i like you may but you make it objectively correct to ignore your expression of emotions

i hope you know that i respect you. but i dont care that youre expressing that you dislike getting scumread. when u sign up for a mafia game u acknowledge the risk u might get scumread. if u are gonna appeal to emotions every game you make it correct to ignore it

i feel like you’re trying to make me stop scumreading you by suggesting i’d make you feel upset. i don’t appreciate that. don’t do that.

1 Like

I’m not trying to do that, I’m trying to discredit your scumread of me by invoking past games where you also got it wrong

DIFFERENT shady tactic. Get it right