The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

If it’s any consolation I feel you with this one

1 Like

very well

have i been habitually wrong?

i dont think so. you are free to have the opinion that you disagree with my treshold for “habitually”. i disagree that ive been habitually wrong. so im fine with where im standing atm

i dont think, i think she can easily fake all of that. she agrees herself, and magnus (another player) thinks that the best way to read may is how she treats other people - her would be partners, if she’s mafia.

so, sure, let’s go with that

im looking to see if i can find her as town that way. that seems to be an agreeable way to find her as town. she can defend herself all she want against me, my heart is cold and i’m unrelenting

1 Like

Why do people think frost is town

Don’t answer with meta I’m ignoring it

I played the anon game completely differently from the way I play here, I exclusively made multi-paragraph posts and acted extremely confident in everything I said, because I knew people would actually take me seriously, because it was anonymous. Does not count.

You only swapped to townreading me in the SFoL because I AtEd, which doesn’t work on you anymore. Does not count.

And I was one of like 3 or 4 nullreads for you in the hydra game, and you had no scumreads. That is not finding me as town. You do not know how to find me as town when I play the way I normally do.

Not in isolation, at least. I dunno. I want to stand up for myself better. I’ve been too much a pushover when people wrongly scumread me in the past.

We’ll see how successful your partnership method is! I don’t think it’s productive for me to keep getting stuck on this. I’m going to read more.

So you’re looking at how they treat their partners to determine if they’re mafia? Or am I misunderstanding

im not actively doing it right now because she’s mostly interacting with me. im just sharing that that’s what ive heard is a good method of finding her

I see

@Kiiruma out of curiosity is the modifier you mentioned a standard modifier (even, odd, etc) or is it something more special to your role

If any of you cause someone to trigger anticlaim I will chase tou with a comically large axe BTW

1 Like

Just a warning

I asked and was told a modifier wouldn’t apply to roleclaim unless it was specifically a part of the class role

@Zugzwang you were mafia here. i think its logical and fair to conclude that i dont need to ever care anymore about you invoking the defense of “tutuu always scumreads me”. you saying that is objectively not towny

im just saying. you havent overdone it. but im preemptively setting the mood

Just be very very very careful. Once I triggered anticlaim in a Zone game because… I tried to solve who the PRs were, thus implying I was VT, putting town in D2 MyLo. Be careful. I’m not opposed to claiming things that are known to be unable to trigger anticlaim, but always doublecheck first.

I asked about it already so as long as a modifier isn’t like an actual piece of your role you could claim it

1 Like

Would it not be an actual piece of your role? Like it’s an Even Night CPR doctor inherently

Not worth arguing

No I asked about that it’s only if it directly is a piece of your actual role, so a modifier that just affects when you can take actions for say wouldn’t be anti claimable

i’m physically present, i’m not mentally present

Can you vote a wolf now?