The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

VOTE: Crescent

Prophetic vision

VOTE: Millium

1 Like

Fuck it Iā€™m down to push that

VOTE: Crescent

1 Like

I think this vote comes from town maybe

@Crescent weā€™ve decided youā€™re a wolf what have you to say

1 Like

only if you buy me dinner

Can we get all you can eat sushi? Iv been craving it

@idot
@wrongboy
I think this back in forth is not healthy for the thread state, try to focus else where

That is what I am actively doing

Kill crescent with me the visions said so

Can you answer my earlier question :point_right::point_left:

@SirDerpsAlot
Im not interacting with u anymore. Ur not surviving the night 1, so ur alignment is irrelevant, i think ur archetype is a detriment to the town wincon regardless of ur alignment.

Crescentā€¦ Milliumā€¦ Kabazame.

im done with may, and i dont mind replying to her out of courtesy. i might mess with zug later

speaking of thread health i suggest you calm down and dont call ppl assholes. you think my meme at may was rude, look at what ur posting famlam

2 Likes

Iā€™m actively trying to reconcile with you and now youā€™re being an asshole

2 Likes

Dont worry the problem will be gone day 2

1 Like

ngl this was so funny LOL

chad post like i cant deny

Tbf im pretty calm, i dont like playing with a certain archetype of players and working around them is exhausting. Im well aware enough of my behavior and im fine being called a hypocrite cause i actually have self awareness.

1 Like

Only thing Iā€™ll say about killing me N1 is that my role can be quite helpful to town in the long run if I can manage to target the right people (Iā€™m a supporting role)

1 Like

What about you not liking how I play makes me an asshole, I truly want to know what I did to warrant that