The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Iv spent the whole game waiting for opportunities to soft I won’t lie

1 Like

my hydra partner is very suspicious of zug doing something with the votes at the start of the game with that zenon law thing

i am suspicious of may because she has a scum tell of making her opening post itt not responding to anything, just posting it, and her first post as town she’s replying to something. she did it last scum game too. did it here too. she addressed it but im unconvinced by her defense

-t

I think that was more RVS bs than anything else yeah?

You know what i do remember you saying this im sorry i made you reexsplain it. If nothing else the story is consistant!

2 Likes

Well if there was any hesistance in regards to derp being town, this level of honesty should just wash it away

I keep telling y’all I’m locktown

@SirDerpsAlot
Im sorry, i just got out of a bad game, and i shouldnt take it out on you

2 Likes

That’s ok I accept your apology and hopefully we can work together to solve the game here on out :slight_smile:

1 Like

i asked her to explain again

so if zug wants anything out of zenon’s law (which is at least 1 wolf in first wagon to reach 3 voters including target), him inserting himself and proclaiming “I AM TOWN, THERE IS A WOLF HERE WITH ME!” - gar finds that very suspicious. if it was her, she would let the wagon build up and not touch it. she also said that one of his partners might have been in the wagon as well

I don’t remember specifically the interaction but from what I do remember it didn’t seem like it was actually a serious push, and more of a RVS and this funny mafia rule haha

1 Like

i dont buy that thing at all but some people do. like its RVS but also a thing people believe in. if you ask me it’s like a dogma, it’s religion. i dont believe in it. but some people do. so it can be a Thing. (the law). like it makes people actually play around it and affects the game

Yeah I know people believe in it, just didn’t feel like wrong was actually truly trying to push that

But why not ask the real thing
@wrongboy (idk which head it was) were you being actually deadass about the law thing or was that more of just an rvs thing

1 Like

I believe that a lot of wolves try to find silly ways to jump into the game and zenon’s law exists for that very reason. I am of the mind that rvs can be read like anything else in the game, im just a bit more hesitant on may/zug because of zug, i have micro reasons to like may as well but those are assumptions based on my perception of how mafia generally dont play. Just as i have reasons to dislike may’s interactions with you and me

1 Like

I don’t think theirs a wolf in thread rn

Active in thread I guess I should specify

Mill I’m sorry but I truly can’t explain my thread reads It’s just a feeling I get sometimes when I’m active in thread I don’t know what specific things are giving me the feeling

1 Like

imo sir derps and millium are blatantly town

if so, and if i can trust sir derps on kiiruma - that means i heavily dislike hal’s votes

-t

Ya thats fine, im not gunna defend people that vote me, since after going through like 5 6 games of people tandomly voting me, i found at minimum one of them is a wolf. I just cant directly say that them voting me is anything but nai without context, since they always vote me

1 Like

It would be really funny if I flipped 3p after all this

2 Likes

I just remembered class starts tomorrow and now I’m depressed thinking about my 7:30 am physics 2 class

1 Like