The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I can. I just don’t think other people would make some of the connections I had to make on top of other things. It was a in the moment kinda thing I think

Alright, that’s that, then. Do you all think it’s likely that there’s a wolf in Kabazame/IfGodCouldDie/Someone? More than one wolf?

I truly wonder if IGCD does not know the day started. Even scum IGCD isnt this inactive. Also love playing with IGCD he brings a good energy so its a bit sad he hasnt checked in tbh

1 Like

That isnt dentrimental in the samw way, and if they are basically non existent than its the worst possible lynch for day 1, because we might as well sleep at that point. Now if they post and they arent great, we can have thia discussion again

idot
sirderps
millium
sultan
crescent

psy

kiiruma (town if sirderps town)
hal
kaba
beancat
igcd

frostwolf

someone
achro
wrongboy

-t

1 Like

U didnt imply that, i dont understand why u are even hedging if thay is the case. Just say kiiruma is lock town then

Awesome reads I couldn’t disagree more

That’s not true Achro is like null-Achro to me, which is a special kind of read spot you occuly when you’re Achromatic

@Millium assuming I’m reading this correct you think you okay similarly to me in a way that’s bad for town?

That being the case, any night vigs should honestly be killing Mill tn, they went as far to admit their being detrimental to town so why keep them alive

Didn’t you just get done incessantly complaining I was doing that? I’m so baffled

What if we just vig PoE. What about that.

Why is everyone so angry

1 Like

I feel I’m justifiably annoyed after being insulted

That was a typo

Oh i understand what that meant now. Sorry little tipsy

@idot why wrong boy?

yeah i get it

Early on yes, but now from what ive read u are implying differently. Why didnt u just lesd the thread do its thing since it was so early in the game instead of spearheading the thread in a direvtion, that requires u to soft, and then statt implying u arent even sure

It makes no sense to me

I don’t tend to think through many actions before doing them

Also I have a REALLY BAD habit of softing/claiming, I can’t help it

1 Like

Bro im happy i love Mafia!

4 Likes