The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I found it

1 Like

Nah seems about legit to me

okay well. i dont think the team is wrongboy/achro/someone after these recent interactions. fwiw

-t

Thatā€™s because theirs not a wolf in these

Thread*

who are the 3 wolves?

Iā€™m not really sure, I donā€™t lie, I donā€™t really love frost but otherwise Iā€™m not sure

I guess someone could be wolf out of those three but their otherwise null for me atm

1 Like

im more suspicious of hal now

hal/frostwolf could have a wolf

could be one wolf in the inactives / low posters

and then one wolf in wrongboy/achro/someone. how about that

-t

Doesā€¦ that actually make sense for w!me to do? If one of my partners is in there, and I intend to push this group, that is some quite unneeded instant bussing. And bussing in role madness, without any reason, is generally a questionable idea when you can always get screwed over by mech in some way.

And if one of my partners isnā€™t in there, then I could simply tell my fellow wolves to avoid voting in the tell, and then push a group of town off it.

-:coffee:

(this is true btw)

1 Like

@May may im sorry but iā€™d like to speak my mind. i dont like it when people get mad at me for scumreading them. regardless of whether or not this post was a joke, i believe you were peeved by me scumreading you earlier. scumreading people is a normal occurance in mafia games. i dont like being told that i cause people to feel discomfort or grief over a game iā€™m trying to enjoy. it makes me not trust myself and feel guilty and bad and not want to play at all. i canā€™t trust you that i should stop pushing you either, because in the past i was burned by that trust. i apologized for scumreading you in stellaris. you ended up being wolf and then gloated about how i let you go. please dont treat me like this over a game iā€™m trying to enjoy. iā€™m sorry if iā€™m wrong, but towning is very hard. iā€™m not specifically tunneling you every game. please donā€™t make this personal. (this is how it feels to be on the receiving end of AtE fwiw. i hope that maybe you can empathize with me a bit more)

itā€™s not my read so. i will forward to gar

1 Like

Real talk, because I love both your heads.

The fact that I did it quickly is a town tell because I checked, thought nothing of it, and was a smartass.

lol.

1 Like

hey zug
gar here
so the part about your partner being there was an offhand thing
why bring up zenonā€™s law if itā€™s a random vote?
it feels awkward lol

:point_right: :door:
staph
you could say that as a wolf
out out with you lol

I thought of Zenonā€™s law, and thatā€™s what caused me to vote.

Honestly Achro might just be town but Iā€™m not gonna commit very hard to that rn

soooo it wasnt a random vote
you inserted yourself into zenonā€™s law

I dont get why you brought it up
so so awkward

it was random in the sense that I happened to notice I could trigger Zenonā€™s law, and voted without ~any further thought