The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

/shrug
maybe
im not actively TRing them
and their talk with Someone felt a bit iffy
I had it on my to do list if one of them flipped later

-:coffee: .

why would you want to trigger it?
why bring it up?
again I find it weirrrd
if youā€™re town I hope to find you later :)

I went and checked their isi and it took about the same amount of time to get their, I believe they probably did actually check which makes me lean town

Iā€™m not upset at you. Being misread is always going to be a little frustrating for me because of how poorly Iā€™ve been doing as town as of late. I do my best to not let it show, but I wonā€™t always be perfectly successful. Itā€™s not about you, and it isnā€™t personal. You are reading much more emotion into my posts than there is behind them.

The thing is that you have literally never townread me in a game unless Iā€™ve either AtEd or made massive changes to my presentation and playstyle in an attempt to disguise mt identity, as in the anon game. No matter my alignment, you tend to find things I say often as town scummy, and things I say commonly as wolf towny. This is fine on a personal level! I donā€™t dislike you for it! The things you commonly use as tells are just turned around from my typical behaviour.

But if youā€™re misreading me in a game, and thatā€™s a point I think will benefit me to make, Iā€™m going to say it. ā€œYou frequently misread meā€ is an argument that is normal to make. You frequently misread Zug, my hydra partner, as well.

I try very hard not to ever say anything as town that I wouldnā€™t be comfortable faking as wolf, and vice versa, because I think it breaks the game. Emotion is no exception. When I say, as I have said in every towngame before even Stellaris, that I do not intend to AtE or trust tell, I mean it. I was confused that you interpreted what I said in that game as such. I didnā€™t look the gift horse in the mouth, butā€¦ likeā€¦ when I try to make clear ā€œI donā€™t mean to AtE this is not a trust tell I would fake this emotionā€ and then you donā€™t believe me and get burned by it, thatā€™s not my bad.

i was posting what came to mind
zenonā€™s law came to mind, so I posted and voted
whatā€™s weird about that

-:coffee:

thatā€™s something iā€™ll keep in mind friend

Youā€™re thinking too much into an RVS vote with no real thought to it, as someone who dosent put real thought into many decisions even past RVS I feel I have the authority to comment on this

itā€™s not the RvS
i dont care about that
itā€™s that they brought up zenonā€™s law along with it
like thatā€™ll do something
that their vote there will give reads when theyā€™re aware of it

The only thing that causes me actual annoyance - not genuine discomfort, but mild annoyance - is when what Iā€™m saying is misinterpreted or I think Iā€™m being read for bad reasons. I get annoyed when people townread me for being bad at the game, I get annoyed when people scumread me for things I know are tells and know not to do, and thatā€™s just because I feel like my skill at the game is being mildly prodded at. But thatā€™s just annoyance! Youā€™re not obligated to Not Annoy Me! Feel free! Itā€™s morally fine! Iā€™ll express annoyance, but you donā€™t have to feel guilty about it. It wonā€™t kill me.

okay im going to let tutuu talk
cya cya :wave:

omg i forgot your a hydra to

I didnā€™t expect it to do something! I also didnā€™t expect it not to do something. As Iā€™ve said, I was posting what came to mind without any real plan. Why is that so scummy?

not w/w with us :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what dont you get about what ive been saying?
your responses are apples to oranges
I donā€™t know how to reply to that and make it make sense to you

yea that is true, since I know im good lmao

what donā€™t you get about what Iā€™ve been saying? because I feel the same

They noticed another vote would trigger RVS so they commented that as they jumped onto the wagon

It really doesnā€™t seem that wild to me?

Like I said then, tutuu, my intention was not to try to guilt you out of pushing me, it was just to call you wrong, and make the case that youā€™re not habitually good at reading me. I think this not only because you scumread me in towngames, but because you often townread me off of incorrect pieces of evidence when I was scum (like what you interpreted as AtE/trust-telling) or even scumread me correctly but off of things that I see as NAI for me.

I thinkā€¦ you are reading much more guilt-tripping into what I say than I intend. I think you have done that a lot in the past, too. I promise, cross my heart, that it is my policy to never say anything as town that I wouldnā€™t as scum, and that I do not ever intend to specifically guilt trip you or anybody about scumreading me. I just want to call you wrong!

whats RVS