The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

You’d be surprised the unconscious difference people make between alignments

1 Like

I make none tbh

You’d be surprised if you had a robot analysis of every word you’ve ever used between alignments I’m sure

I would share that shit so fast. Unfortunately have not wolfed on MU

i mean. it’s enough that mafia universe has banned it and there’s this article: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3561-8-Macro-Meta-Crunching-(by-Helz)

-:coffee:

You also wouldn’t notice unconscious differences, their unconscious for a reason

like when I think about it there are tells I can spot in myself that I can see impacting the words I use. and that’s only the conscious stuff

1 Like

but other people would right? thats what makes them differences

cuz if nobody can tell, is it a difference at all?

It depends. If someone took the time to do a deep analysis? Maybe. That takes a lot of work and is easy to miss things like that, but if you took a proven algo I can almost guarantee it could find things

1 Like

some things are just very very hard to spot manually

1 Like

if a computer program can crunch the numbers and see it, then yeah there’s a difference even if invisible to the human eye

1 Like

MAY WORD CHOICE USAGE:

Mafia: said gay lol 5 times per game
VT: said gay lol 5 times per game
Cop: said gay lol 5,000 times per game

1 Like

Well we know you aren’t a cop at least

1 Like

Nobody’s asked for the cop to “come out” yet so it’s impossible to tell for sure

The correct reply to that was “gay lol” btw

2 Likes

FTR when I said this I did not mean that being misread upsets or harms me, I just meant that I don’t like when people misunderstand the point I’m making - when they read something I’m not trying to say into my posts. And it’s just an “I hate when people are wrong online” type thing. And the solution is to clarify myself a lot and also cope and seethe because it’s impossible to be perfectly clear

And the reason I was so indignant about the cold open read is not because being scumread upsets me, it’s because I put a lot of thought into my openers as scum (as you can see above) and I was mildly offended at the idea that I’d fuck one up by accident. This offence is also a skill issue and it is not anyone’s fault for triggering it. That’s why I was trying to argue I was =rand wolf, rather than trying to argue I was town.

And this was straight up just a rhetorical tactic. “X player scumreads me on meta” → “x player is just bad at reading me” is a very common form of argument in mafia! Many people are using this!

I even explicitly stated that’s what I was doing, that I wasn’t implying I was upset by being misread, that I was just trying to, well, discredit you as a source of reads.

I understand how this can be misread; but my intention was to say “townreading me for AtE (unintentional, but it still came across as such in that past game) is bad and unreliable, you shouldn’t do it, therefore switching to townreading me only because of AtE consitutes a misread”.

Like. In-game mechanically I do not want you to incorrectly scumread you, so I am going to use argumentative tactics to try to get you to stop. This doesn’t mean I’m upset at you out-of-game, and the fact that you consistently interpret my attempts at trying to discredit a scumread as begging you out-of-game to stop is frustrating.

I like arguing! When you step back and go something something you were too emotional okay fine you’re town, I don’t get to argue anymore (very sad), and you accuse me of trying to do a trust tell (which is against Rules and Principles). I want to fight you to the death. I know I can unintentionally come across as guilttrippy and I understand if you want to step back because of it but as far as I can tell my messages were pretty much within reason and don’t think it’s my fault.

Okay I’m dwelling on this too long I’ve already explained it but as previously mentioned being misinterpreted causes me to get chemical burns and I was misinterpreted here. I’m gonna go to bed. Bye chat