The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

i recognize that i’m being voted and i just haven’t been mentally here for the game and have been skimming, i don’t really mind being voted

the concerning thing fmpov is tutuu saying i was towny and hit none of my scumtells then suddenly putting me and someone i townread at the bottom of their readslist, due to inactivity

and it’s not concerning in a “they’re a wolf way” it’s closer to “they’re very wrong town”

Wolf post?

“flip flopping” is because i updated my reads and had different evaluations after derps started posting more and i got the feeling he’d just vote anyone and everyone. and kii made a fairly towny post

dunno how to help you irt tone

what does this have to do with literally anything

i spoke about millium, did you not read a mere 30 posts?

and did you not understand what “i’m not mentally present meant”?

as tutuu and achro can tell you, as scum i post a lot, usually in the top 3 posters of a game when i do rand scum

don’t take my activity here as alignment indicative

i can’t tell what someone’s alignment is, it could be solving and it could be attempting to find a vote of an inactive player who can’t defend themselves all that well

As iv said I don’t care about meta this game

alright

Nor was my post commenting on a post you made having anything to do with your activity

yes, it was directly referencing my activity

Sorry I didn’t actually check the post you replied to I thought you were referencing something else lmao

this was directly referencing my activity in voting me

all g

I wolf read you from the post I said wolfy post/following others I TR atm, the activity thing I thought made you a decent exe over possible other wolf reads

okay well

i don’t have energy

Ok well that changes nothing then

i know.

I don’t really know where I’m supposed to go with this from that