The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

crescent seems towny to me unless she’s an experienced player and i don’t know her other name(s)

i think that the “or” here sounds suspicious. i support gar’s vote on zug

-t 6/50

this is so sad
tutuu scumreads how i talk :pensive:

-:coffee:

1 Like

or is scum pushing you

CONSTANT. VIGILANCE.

2 Likes

You did say that, its not a waste of time for myself. And to repeat it myself: Its a microread. For me that means it has little details that isn’t groundbreaking or grand social deduction. It’s simple.

Yes, and you asked me for my opinion and I gave it. You do you.

i think that frostwolf is town too. i’m not sure if i can articulate why i think so. “he’s posting a lot” is not quite it but it’s somewhat it

-t 7/50

We’ll see.

I think he is town because he’s being a spicy lad tbh

1 Like

“is this a metaread or”

-:coffee:

1 Like

Their just simply built different

I am an experienced player who knows Achromatic from another place, but I have never played here before. He’s the kind of player who can run a game over if the strong voices die off quickly enough.

(For the record, I am as well~)

but anyway I kinda got the opposite impression
the idea of “wrongboy wants to clear themselves” fits more with a mindset of someone who’s trying to clear themselves (mafia) rather than someone trying to read people (town)

Crescent is very experienced, yeah. She is a good enough scum to fool me for extended stretches.

I don’t feel like figuring out if achro is town, so iv decided to ignore their alignment and hope they get killed before the end of the game so I can continue to not think about it

1 Like

You did mention something like this before, that’s Crescent?

towny post

When

Hey, hey. No.

The order of operations is: “oh, achro killed the entire scum team and the game is over, guess he was town”

1 Like

i’ll vig them for you dw

the post i replied to