The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Yeah. I agree

I already said slurs in the cookie thread Iā€™m going to get so banned

At least youā€™d get banned on an account with a fitting name?

1 Like
sirderpsalot - strong town
  1. I like 185. It feels like thereā€™s thoughts under the surface. You canā€™t actually confbias as mafia and the third response
    (to tutuu) only makes sense in a wolfreading tutuu world. which makes sense given their later post

2. there aaaaaaaaaare a few things that ping me tho tbhhtbhtbhthtb
    like 197
    since that doesnā€™t really feel like a town response to someone they think is a wolf
    it feels like a wolfā€™s perspective
    and more minor of a point is some incongrouous posts. like 198 and the ones tutuu called strangely aggressive. theyā€™re. ā€œhow can you townread someone whose posts warp strangelyā€.

3. {hidden} In 640, he says Kii is almost locktown but he canā€™t elaborate why; presumably this is for role-related reasons.
    The conversation previous was about roles, and Derps had previously said #582, which suggests he has such a modifier, and he believes that Kii has a similar modifier which is the cause of his stuff.

Psyaryu - town
  1. 594 is mildly towny for a new player. As it shows a perspective of thinking heā€™d be nightkilled.

2. {hidden} Psyaryu also said his role is not very confirmable in #711. In general, for new players itā€™s a major towntell to reveal role information early under no/little pressure.

idot - lean town
  1. looking back I like 126
    being unable to articulate thoughts requires. having those thoughts
    obviously fakable but mmmmmmmm
    i should ask for elaboration again there

2. 391 is pretty towny
    for one theres the mention of hydra chat discussion
    which yeah while fakeable is pretty annoying / time consuming to fake, in my experience
    also finding everyone towny rn is kinda a mindmeld

3. explanation for read on frost is decent; while rereading some of their posts before that original thought I can see what they mean

frostwolf103 - light town
  1. Unsure what to think of frost overall rn. I did find it a little suspicious for him to be assuming I was trying to clear myself early on, and I donā€™t fully get his TR on me. However many people are TRing him including May so Iā€™ll sheep that for now.

millium - null
  1. has an aggressive vibe that reminds me of her in Stratagem-13.
crescent - null
kiiruma - null
  1. In #625, claims to be able to confirm himself town if he is given enough time.
    He claims his role has some modifier that delays this. Unsure how much I believe this yet. But itā€™s probably ~always optimal
    to let this just self-resolve.

2. {hidden} Given that Derp said he expects people to have even/odd modifiers, and may have mech on Kii otherwise, and Kii says heā€™s confirmable but not quickly due to modifiers, I suspect heā€™s even night - this would make everything fit. And if heā€™s town, which is likely, wolves probably want to NK him given heā€™s confirmable, and he canā€™t take any action tonight. So heā€™s probably our best target tonight.

beancat - null
hal - null
  1. hal has vaguely scary vibes
    feels. confident
    not wolfy but scary
    i get the impression theyā€™ll be hard to read
    havenā€™t really gotten pings either way

2. null reading the derp
    feels believable enough but it could pretty easily be genuine from scum

sultanofslam - null
Kabazame - null
Someone - null
  1. 837 mentions gar thinks achro/someone had a w/w interaction
    Looking back on it I can see why theyā€™d think that but meh
    Iā€™d have to look over Someoneā€™s vibes again to see if thatā€™s a deviation from their normal tone. Last game doesnā€™t really count because they were wolf. So probably just wait until they have more posts here.
IfGodCouldDie - null
achromatic - null
  1. I donā€™t really have much meaningful thoughts on Achroā€™s alignment.
    I suspect itā€™ll come down to (correct/dead) ā†’ town, and (wrong/alive) ā†’ wolf.
    Would very much say to policy him if heā€™s alive lategame without much pelt (and without anything else to explain it eg protectives).

I forgot how fun FM is

1 Like

Stop typing readlists in my postingbox I need to be toxic

Deep wolves, huh? Where?

BODY SEEMS UNCLEAR. IS IT A COMPLETE SENTENCE.

IT IS NOW

(may i was debugging stuff)

Too bad. You type it in the text box Iā€™ll hit send

T

there now you get your post posted early

What the fuck that was MY T

L. L may.

If I knew I wouldā€™ve told you that wasnā€™t the point of the post

But you

sad! bi

Just one of the strong towns, gotcha.

This tone is very wolf motivated