The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Only my opinion matters~

I see (I donā€™t Iā€™m more confused now)

Iā€™m bored I want enrichment

Anyone want to throw a lot of rocks at me really fast

okay iā€™ll play this game tomorrow maybe

Not confident, but you voted me when someone speaks positive about you (Idot) that gives you confidence boost to vote me.

Thatā€™s from post 823 by the way, thatā€™s where I am at.

Anyone want to scumread me and not back down ever

Irl? Because if so Iā€™ll learn instant transmission for consent to throw rocks at you

1 Like

That would be excellent thank you

I donā€™t need a confidence vote my confidence is always unmatched silly

Be their soon

Why is everybody townreadinng me I want to fight someone and kill them and maybe emotionally manipulate them for fun and they do it back to me

I just didnā€™t have any real reason for my previous vote and like idot so I decided it would be fun to swap back to you

This wagon structure always catches a wolf~

VOTE: Wrongboy

Man this dude is so wolfy

1 Like

I think I got put in a vehicle for too long and got unpleasantly bored and I think that turns me into some kind of evil creature

I almost typed something toxic in response to this as a joke and then realised that I probably should not be so even for a laugh

Not a reason to read me in either direction. I act that way towards players like Psy regardless of any alignments, and I donā€™t care if it bothers people on a personal level.

Anyways Iā€™ve spent almost this entire day out, and just quickly scanned the last ~8-9 hours after this before going to bed. Iā€™m probably not going to absorb much.

Oh hey I got early votes Iā€™ve been waiting for that. Fun little meta I hold strongly when playing with a group of unfamiliar players: The first person to vote me has always been town. I draw paranoia like a magnet by design, and often have players who donā€™t know me coming after me early (though itā€™s usually earlier than this). I find scum is generally hesitant to open me as a topic of discussion because they fear a potential backlash.

Very good chance Wrongboy is town. Going to gloss over the rest of it after this but this was important enough to point out immediately.

1 Like

Anyway Derps is the wolf I have ever seeeeen why havenā€™t we fucking killed this guy yet. Bullshit. I saw him in the hydra game his meta is IDENTICAL

Type it out bitch

1 Like