The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Happy birthday

Happy Birthday Kiiruma! I hope your b-day is filled with all your desires ~

Time for my two hours of sleep before my first class of the semester

Wrongboy is now in my ‘must die’ list after admitting zenon law wasn’t applied and voted Beancat alongside with Millium (w/w). The only thing that make me townread this slot, is now gone.

If this wolf and Millium is wolf as well, then these three on the quote alongside Beancat cant be wolf with them. Remember this antispew.

This is not good at all. He even joined Millium on Beancat wagon once again. I see sign of bad faith and sheeping on post 1269 (sorry not sorry)

Even this is talking about May but doesnt like Zug zug partner much.

VOTE: Wrongboy

Leave me a-fucking-lone those posts are hours apart of course I gained scumreads over the course of like three hours of gameplay. There is clear progression on beancat here!!

I didn’t have active scumreads at the time so I re-evaluated my reasons for townreading people and found the reasons behind beancat (and also Crescent) to be weaker. Just because I say something once doesn’t mean I’m forever beholden to it.

Also no the fuck I would not be in “antispew” on D1 with barely any pressure. Antispew is when a wolf knows they’re dying so they focus primarily on hiding their partners over survival or agenda. It does not happen with like 0 votes on you on D1.

Uh no, thats not how you starting to refute me. If I am wrong then thats on me.

Wolf why are you still voting me? Just curious i dont think once you actually thought i was scum.

Happy birthday kii would you like us tockill you on your birthday? Lol joking ofcourse i already stated i dont want to kill you

Lol nvm stupid refresh

I am putting you pressure now.

As well Beancat, do you expect me to believe that in the four, there is wolf inside according to you? Between the start and current moment, have you talked about the three in the quote at all? So why Bean?

You get to live for another day

I haven’t expressed why, I did mention about you voting Achro. Not a sheep necessarily but doesnt bode well with me.

Fair enough.

Someone was a boring iso. Verh underwhelming but also seems like a few players i know who you cant really start to read them until day 2.

The list I gave was a list of players who haven’t posted yet (or have posted minimally, in Someone’s case). It wasn’t a readlist. I was trying to incite discussion about the missing players because I cannot read them by their own behaviour.

Of course I did not talk about the players who hadn’t yet posted. They didn’t have any posts. What do you expect?

What makes Hal SOOO TOWNY???

I’m not literally telling you to leave me alone, I’m saying that you’re 1. wrong 2. wrong for reasons I think are nonsensical. You’re suspecting me because I said I didn’t have scumreads yet and then 3 hours later I had scumreads. That’s not a wolfy contradiction, that’s thinking about the game and then playing it.

Vibes