The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

They think and talk a lot like I do, and naturally come to the same kinds of conclusions. This isn’t a good basis for properly townreading someone, plenty of wolves think like I do, but it’s a good enough basis for clowning around and calling them towny in the earlygame.

They also have patterns of activity that aren’t the most effective for actually pushing agenda - if you want town to sheep you, you explain your reads, hal didn’t. Obviously, they could just be a wolf who don’t care about agenda yet, but again, earlygame, towny enough for me.

You play alot with Hal?

They are very chippy with their reads and progressions a but hard to follow. I guess i somewhat do the same but idk it looks a bit sketchy to me.

I’ve never played with her before.

Hal feels hard to follow in a way that doesn’t benefit wolf to be. The more simplistic and a → b your reads, the more people will tend to believe and townread you. They feel comfortable with being able to completely encompass your worldview in their mind.

Obviously, this doesn’t work on good townies, who will notice your lack of depth, but a lot of people just go “I don’t understand it? Wolfy!”. Some people in this very thread who I could mention, even. Hal’s gameplay doesn’t play to that crowd.

Whilst its not my intention that vocal players need to be eliminated first, It won’t work with inactive players not unless mech info is shown with them. Let them able to speak, if not then there will be backup to replace them.

Someone hasn’t shown anything remarkable, correct. Pressure is applied to them by Hal and Achromatic, I noticed. I have no interest with them however.

Okay we’re talking.

I wouldnt say i have Hal as wolfy nessisarily. I think i know what youre saying.

1 Like

It’s still useful to see how people react to the slots! Some people are known to AFK as wolves! Absent townies will be seen as easy executions! I’m going to bring up the non-posters to see if people react to them weirdly.

Someone hasn’t shown anything remarkable themselves, but there has been *extended discussion about them that is useful for determining their and others’ alignments. There is nothing wrong with bringing them up.

Do you want me to look on Beancat as in why she’s voted again?

Lol i remember this. It was during champs finale my mid was elsewhere and thought i buy me some time to get a scann off.

Beancat’s being voted because she’s said very little and what she has has been insubstantial and strange. She seemed like she was trying to play both sides of the argument between me and tutuu, and scumread people for very surface-level reasons. That’s why I’m voting her.

On D1, I am not going to have a perfect worldview. I am going to have a broad pool of players I think might be scum, but I am not going to believe anything 100%. It is normal for me to change my mind. It is normal for me to vote with someone I think could potentially be scum. It is normal for me to not play the game like it’s legos. I want this as established as possible because the last game we played as V/V you N1ed me when I was consensus top town because I voted with someone I had previously expressed a vague scumread on. I do not want that to happen again.

I support vote on beancat. I dont want to touch Gar’s vote. We’ll be here for EoD

-t

Which game was that?

LFoL, the anonymous game.

Riiight, we do not talk about this one. For now, I let you off the hook.

UNVOTE

(And to be clear here I’m acting irritable because it’s early in the morning. I am not that frustrated over being scumread here. But I think the reasons are dumb.)

It may be dumb, I just want you to explain your vote to me.

And I did.

^