The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

In your own wards what do YOU not like about Beancat

This quote, its like missing the context and cherry picked the orange text instead.

see post #1542

1 Like

Why we still have 2 zeroposter

4 hours left in the day, they didnā€™t want to reveal anything about themself because they are wolves! (^._.^)

Wouldnt that be something lol

Zenonā€™s Law? Whatā€™s a wagon?

Are there other rules like the game creator probably will give an easier role to new players? Thus I am Town ā€½

Innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

Wagon is the people voting a person. I think comes from the ā€œhop on the bandwagonā€ phrase

Zenons law is the theory that when 3 people vote a petson in the early game theres 1 wolf in those 4 players

In some mafia sites hosts might rig the rand but i doubt it happens on fol. At least not in this game

-t

You told me you played similar games to this zeons law or whatever idk but you should atleast know Wagon

Another term of vote count on one specific player

For example: Majority Wagon, contains the most votes at this current moment plurality wise

Vanity Wagon, mostly just one or two votes on one player and thereā€™s sometimes multiple vanity wagons like Hal, Millium, Wrongbuy, SultanofSlam, and Someone currently. These donā€™t carry much sufficiency unless thereā€™s information to be gained by end of day 1 for example thereā€™s majority wagon that resulted in rolecard revealed to be mafia from the executed, perhaps thereā€™s another mafia voter in these vanity wagons

Zenon is also another name for @PrincessAbigail and I suppose thatā€™s tactic from her, that somehow worked. But accuracy you canā€™t say for sure.

But the first ZENON Law from THIS game, is Beancat being voted followed by Millium, myself and Wrongboy at the start of the game. Wrongboy is the one who bring this Zenonā€™s Law up and contributes to this.

This has been silly but at that time I believe that no wolf would attempt to close this tactic with the vote of their own like that.

None of my friends referred to it as a wagon and town of Salem definitely didnā€™t ^^ā€™ Iā€™ve never played a political game that lasted longer than 20 minutes!

Iā€™m just an innocent naive little angel :angel:

2 Likes

Lol this post is so cringe! Lol

I love you too boo :sparkles:

2 Likes

who up zeroing they posters

who up losing they town

What?

It sounds like memes, but I am just as lost

who up posting they PoE

beancat, IGCD, Kabazame, Millium, Crescent

who up losing they thread