The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

who up tanking they hydra partner’s reputation (it is May posting)

This is an atrocious reason and if I see this vote persist I am killing this with fire
This looks good but it entirely boils down to “they haven’t contributed much” which
??? yes that is true and that’s completely NAI

Responding to the actual accusations against me

Like but it’s not though?
The context is that Idot is arguing against that orange text, and I’m stating that their argument is just extremely WIFOM and doesn’t necessarily hold up
I don’t think it’s much alignment indicative either way except for the part of idot kinda firing up about this, but I’m definitely hitting the context

That quote is part of a two-part quote

They were weirdly accusatory about the whole May being active business then immediately went to “I will delete inactives” which confused me

This is not helping.

who up daying they one (I don’t have an extremely strong scumread against you, no, but I have no reason to townread you and the posts you’ve made inspire little confidence. “You haven’t towntold at all” is a perfectly non-atrocious reason to vote someone on D1. I get that I stated it in a way that you felt looked overly confident but that’s just, how I talk, Frostwolf was being irritating and kept demanding a Proper Explanation)

1 Like

VOTE: wrongboy

I’m awake now and ready to be active, get your pressure off

who up atrociousing they reasoning

I think there have been people that have been scummy rather than “not towny” and I’m unhappy with your for not taking those slots up

For instance
VOTE: Crescent

who up counterwagoning they gaming (Yeah sure I’ll go back to that vote. I was on her earlier I swapped off because nobody took me up on it VOTE: Crescent)

Well, but you havent got any real wolfreads when you talked with me, did you not?

who up working off they outdated information (I didn’t have wolfreads like 18 hours ago. I do now. Keep up)

1 Like

Yeah you sure did, didn’t you. Dont be wise guy

That is why I asked May to share, but she refused

who up wising they guy

who up what are you talking about I’ve said my reads I just posted my PoE

who up Do you still not believe I’m May and not Zug

Drop your who up game and speak plainly.

who up What do you want to know

Votecount as of P#1598

beancat (4): Millium, idot, SultanOfSlam, Frostwolf103
Someone (2): Achromatic, hal
Crescent (2): beancat, wrongboy
SultanOfSlam (1): Kiiruma
wrongboy (1): SirDerpsAlot
Millium (1): Psyaryu
hal (1): Someone

Not Voting (3): IfGodCouldDie, Kabazame, Crescent

nya

-:coffee: