The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

i am usually signing with :coffee:
that was may

-:coffee:

Well thank you, in case between you are in same page from what I quoted now, this is the PoE you put it together?

there are a few people I still need to talk to May about
but yeah I mostly agree with this poe and also agree that we should have more than one eod wagon

-:coffee:

Uh uh?

Meow

I have dragged myself out of bed. That vote split looks rather terrible with 4 votes left in the day.

Ok so I townread you now because self-meta. In your own words, why is Bean back to 4 votes? Also no one took me up on it last night, so do you have any specific area of posts you’d like to point me to? My brain hasn’t recovered yet from 8 hours of screaming 7 year olds and in hindsight I probably should not have expected it to. I freely admit I’m kind of just “here” right now.

But like even if the votes come on me it’s better than votes being on 7 different people right now. It makes it easier for scum to control who dies and it tends to make it less informative of a whole when that many people are off splintering.

time to do some VCA

scum

If anything this is a very non-committal yes on a generally PoE slot
given my knowledge this strikes me as scum going “eh let’s just kill this one off”
if there is scum on my wagon (and there def is) this is one of em

This one had actual reasoning, towny

The rest of their posting has been fine so I think this one’s fine, but i think this is kinda leaning heavily on other ppl’s things
Frost if you could give your own reasoning please

also if it’s of any help in a rolemadness im kinda :tm: important :tm: so yall should get off

:tm:

1 Like

:question: :question:

I am here to say bean doesnt feel like they are in their scum meta that i have seen in the past when they have been voted. Bean is still solving calmly.

Gn

I’m surprised I have any metas remaining

any other thoughts

I’m in summary collection mode atm and the only thing I remember about Someone is the guy showed up a full day late to the game so what have they done that has your vote on them this late in the day?

No i have only read 5 posts. I dont have time for the game but my iso is filled with micro reads

1 Like

Its a joke vote.

My only scum suspect has mechanics on their side so whatever lol

I did quote on you that, here’s what you said

1 Like

Hmm idk if i wanna touch this or not.

mahjong