The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

What’s second?

Who?

I don’t know…

I want reasons why your reads list changed so drastically in the span of 150 posts.

Yes i know this.
im some what busy could just afk instead of looking into as much as i can while busy

I read the responses

-t

im not going anywhere near the crescent wagon, I could be convinced to vote sultan given what I read, but I still think Bean is fine lynch today

@Idot Can you lay out these responses, or did that posted before?

May’s responses

-t

You wat to vote Bean still, they did hint at “being useful”

Didnt realize i didnt formally unvote VOTE: unvote

Thats the only reason why i unvoted

-t

1 Like

Chris for example had exactly one post in the game between those two reads lists. How did this one post get you from a solid red to neutral by itself?

Not from his post but from the rest too. I was building a w/w/w team. He voted one of the would be wolves and the other helped me pin point that it took him only 41 secs to respond to the first would be wolf. I thought its unlikely w/w/w behavior. So i decided to drop the point. It wasnt my own read initially anyway i was pushing my partner’s reads

-t

Based on “claims”

Dont support lynchin the following

Kii
Derps
And now Bean

All three did mention some pr but 2 mentioned some mechanics to their roles.

1 Like

This wagon structure always executes a May

My biggest problem with the Bean train is how loaded with questionable at best votes it was.

I feel like I don’t have a good handle on the game at the moment. I have a lot of townreads (Crescent is adding herself to the list against my will) and not enough scumreads. I’m going to go with what feels natural and correct to me VOTE: Millium

Zug is free to override this vote, me placing it is a massive May Moment

The hell kind of crapass hedging BS is this?