The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Likely 3 mafia and one third-party player

Oh wait we have neutrals anyway

Mathematically speaking, 2 on each list is the most likely sooo.

With 11 town together, even if we mis-yeet a townie, that’s still valuable information

5x town on both top and bottom lists and that leaves 3x Mafia and 1x 3P

I mean I literally did nothing all of last game either, like I do have some ppl I trust rn more then others but like I dont feel confident enough about anyone to fully follow them

Hypothetically speaking thats the best case scenario unless I messed it up and put three mafia in one list, which is still impressive by just randomly putting names together (except the three afk’s on the bottom right)

I find it more interesting that hal decided to vote me just because I voted him though, people dont just do that if they are good

do we know its exactly 11/3/1?

I was assuming it was more like 9/4/2

At least one neutral is guaranteed. More than that remains unknown.

I feel that 11 town just doesnt happen, 10 maybe, 9 more likely

I dont have to assume for the worst.

beancat (5): Millium, wrongboy, idot, SultanOfSlam, Frostwolf103

This was when Bean had 5. Idot goes from voting Wrongboy to joining Wrongboy on Bean and putting a third vote there, and is immediately followed by Sultan.

In post #1105, Idot lists Wrongboy, Someone, and Chris as scum. Bean is neutral.

In post #1253, Idot lists Wrongboy as a townlean, and Bean as neutral. The scumleans given are Frost and Hal. Chris is now listed as neutral and Someone doesn’t even exist on it.

I don’t see any convincing reasoning in this iso for such a drastic shift in these reads, and they’re both marked “t”, so they’re by the same person.

yea I do be like that lmao

You sound like you belong in ‘Who’s the Tank?’ WoW machinima video, Someone.

1 Like

LMAO

Anyways we still have the same problem of the day ending in 2 1/2 hours and votes being on 7 different people.

We practically guarantee town’s going to die today if we don’t consolidate some of these votes.

And just for clarification, Millium’s general scum read on Bean has been consistent and I don’t have any issue with her vote.

So who’s first?

1 Like

UNVOTE

-t

Anyways Sultan, you really haven’t done anything since voting Bean except ask other people what you should do.