The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

My last game sucked and I am trying to be better in either alignment.

1 Like

My partner is fine with hal / frost wagons

VOTE: Frostwolf

-t

Arguably its better than vanity wagons, but have you seen my posts and how that reach to that conclusion really?

Ok

VOTE: hal

-t

I think Someone is towny but I also do not buy this as a townslip. Heā€™s good at faking that shit. He got locktowned by like an entire mash as scum off of it

I dont know who someone is, so fair enough.

I thought that ur too reasonable / tame to be in ur town meta. U agreed that ur changing ur playstyle if ur town. I spotted the difference too

-t

Iā€™d actually find it sus as hell if I didnā€™t seem cagey when playing with 9 people I donā€™t know!

Kiiruma is probably just scum X-Power and this town is just going to let him fire before killing him on some nondescript low information day later.

Someoneā€™s recent obtuseness shouldnā€™t townvibe me, but it does.

Hal is a mass of nothingness thatā€™s placed multiple votes and listed multiple reads, but some just donā€™t feel properly explained.

I ask questions and if nothing is done, I make them talk so I can read them better.

1 Like

His last scum game he pretended to think theres only 4 wolves in the setup (it was a 30 player setup)

-t

1 Like

Itā€™s true, why listen to your community mvp who regularly kills scum off of openers. Clearly I am just a silly billy.

Cute. Guess thatā€™s a bad reason to trust them then.

1 Like

Is playing obtuse normal for him?

1 Like

I dont know but he faked it very well as mafia last game

I havent seen him town. Ive seen him town in a mafia-adjacent game and he was alright there, not too active. Kind of reasonable. I dunno

-t

Effective immediately, @Triss has substituted IfGodCouldDie.

Do not discuss this matter.

1 Like

Votecount as of P#1795

hal (3): Someone, Achromatic, idot
Someone (1): hal
Millium (1): Psyaryu
beancat (1): Millium
Crescent (1): beancat
SultanOfSlam (1): Kiiruma
wrongboy (1): SirDerpsAlot
Achromatic (1): wrongboy

Not Voting (5): Trisscar, Kabazame, Crescent, Frostwolf103, SultanOfSlam

Hah. Yeah its based on opener, but heā€™s asking to be swatted.

what does swatted mean in this context

That is a votecount. How on earth did yall end up daisy chaining it?

Sirderps was very confident on having mech info that kiiruma is town. From my understanding

Right? @SirDerpsAlot

-t