The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

my initial rvs/sod tr was dropped soon after but your tone was good, not in some towny way, but you were talking about stuff tangential to the game from a perspective that is hard to replicate while also not pushing agenda

so it was just fine for the start, i wouldn’t chop you d1 but that’s from a game theoretical position i hardline

Not even about the Kiiruma wagon this is about the claims

He’s voting you right now, that would have been CW unless he change his mind.

The issue I have is claiming you can “confirm yourself later” leaves a massive window of opportunity for you to do… Anything, and then to disappear after that means you’re putting no effort into the game until then. It’s inherently anti-town slanted behavior.

Now he’s come back and he says he can confirm his power, but not his alignment, which meant this entire “can mech confirm town” argument people have been parroting isn’t even valid.

I would like to stress

Um… Do you actually know Chris?

Mate let me make this clear, I haven’t been around much today.
I wasn’t a fan of Frost initially, you’re not exactly an impressive slot.

I think Derps feels towny atm, the fact that Derps had a reaction when I said about my modifier tells me Derps is on the level

Why exactly

I think Kiiruma certainly has the role he’s softing. I think there’s a chance he’s a wolf with the role. I don’t entirely know whether I want to chance it?

1 Like

yes, they are my mentor, and ive played countless games with them, and have hydra’d with them

Because i think achro has a good accuracy and hopefully hes town

-t

Let me prove myself.
Hopefully my role itself will at least help you realise it’s likely towny, sure, not guaranteed.
But also yall can check me or anything, idrc.

Heck, you can even choose my target.

You definitely implied you wouldn’t be able to confirm yourself so soon

NOBODY ELSE MAKE YOURSELF ANTICLAIMABLE

Oof funny how i was someone defending you and you basically tell me to eat shit.

:poop: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

nya nya nya
also yes STOP claiming

-:coffee:

Yes you weren’t, I have been brutally honest about your opener, among these things.

That is what I suggested to discourage this wagon on you in the first place, to let you getting mech read on you.

1 Like

i claim twink

2 Likes

I’m not saying a claim right now, I’m saying I can help prove myself.
Not saying how.

Just saying I can choose a player.
It has a negative modifier which makes it a bit more annoying, but I can still do so.

1 Like

(this was. directed at not just you but thread)

-:coffee:

1 Like