The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Asking me who I’d prefer to vote when the answer is obviously Kiiruma and then voting Kiiruma is absolutely in his scum playbook if he’s feeling spicy.

I mean the last time Chris was scum on our forum he engineered almost his entire scumteam to bus HIM day 1, and then they just cruised from them.

1 Like

I was on said team

1 - It’s not hard confirmation, sure it can be a wolf role
2 - It has a negative modifier too to make it worse on me but it’ll still let me do something.

I havent paid enough attention to realize who you were talking about, but I am the one who started the kiiruma choo choo early on. Dont act like I am sheeping you, you monster.

i’m tempted to call achro/kii a difference check
t!Achro is likely correct
and w/w doesn’t make any sense because achro can’t live long anyway, regardless of bussing

-:coffee:

also what our gamefaqs friends dont know is I dont bus on fol, I have stated this multiple times and it remains true.

It would be mean for me to bus on fol, I have too much SWAY

T!Achro does not equate to W!Kiiruma, could be both town or Achro could be wolf.
Idk Achro does misread me a decent amount when I’m town anyway

And if Achro dies as town, what does that make Kiiruma honestly?

I mean I did brutally murder you in that other zone game thats true

1 Like

A player.

Kii town

1 Like

Do you townread Kiiruma on other aspect?

Kii also top wagon lol.

More about buddying than sheeping.

oh
i’ve kinda had the impression he simply is Right and wins when town

-:coffee:

look, you silly guys didnt get a wagon above 1 without me. Either sheep me or come up with an idea of your own, enough whining about my methods.

I won that game tbf

1 Like

Your methods suck

1 Like

I had 3/4 scum in my poe day 1, just killed kii along the way

I’ve been calling out ever since I woke up how ridiculously bad these votals are.