The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

no
i just felt like you were upset with me all game

1 Like

@Atlas if i ever host you again you are randing eliza

you were warned

4 Likes

WHY DID ZONE KILL HAZARD???

1 Like

they didn’t know hazard was LW

2 Likes

hazard was lostt wolf

1 Like

I tried to find a good fake claim. First I tried rng and it gave me a mafia role. And thne I was critizied for that even though I copied someone else. So then I decided arete because I could be vt or a role.

2 Likes

wait
sam was wazza right

they had a vote and seemed towny

I was trying to help Hazard win without knowing it :upside_down_face:
And it just… didn’t work

1 Like

my role was useless lol

2 Likes

ye

Fuck you

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 23.25.57
like seriously

WTF

2 Likes

theres more posts here than in some slots

1 Like

i think i may have vented it on you but it wasn’t really you
i just uh shouldn’t have subbed in the first place
i did think marnew was town, but i didn’t care that it was a mafia slot until i learnt how dumb the setup was (i didn’t expect it to be balanced but i also didn’t expect half the roles to be immediately known and confirmable just by reading the role thread)

this is a lesson to me that i shouldn’t sub into games until i’ve read more about what’s happened, cuz with the amount of clears i prob could have figured out that the afk slot was just mafia and steered away from it had i read anything

2 Likes

investigative that can only see certain bad roles

1 Like

I thought atlas had 300 posts in there.

w!Hazard is surprising

oh yeah
Kiiruma
ur targets were terrible

targeting the obvious town day vig who mafia would certainly say “fuck that guy in particular to”
targeting scoot who would either 1. Become obvious town and die at night 2. Be executed cause 1. Wasn’t accomplished I do not think there is a single route in exisitance where scoot did not do one of the two

Jake was great but Jake is a more late game target, journalist would have left the game upon getting three entries