The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

all of them DIED

Ngl

This was me

1 Like

lets seeee
1 2 3
both dayvigs and me
may, via scoot
5, gar
6, silviu

firekiiten had the great idea of making may’s chalet as part of their ability where we made sure they felt safe

1 Like

tbf

we did not expect someone to actually go through that effort. (and we really did not balance this at all, it was so funny to watch atlas go “nah, hosts wouldnt do that” while we literally had done that)

3 Likes

my discourse werewolf experience.

Although it also took over 100 posts to organize for this as well. And I blame myself for a lack of mafia games on there anymore.

1 Like

for the record mist made us rerand the 2nd alphe and Ringmaster which is a big shame
and that’s about it
(also made serfs uninformed but sshh)

yeah, so I was useless

1 Like

yeah

yeah
i apologize aswell,
i was too invested in the game to really get where you were coming from of “im doing all this work. you normally do work with me. why arent you working???”

1 Like

yeah we originally had two chronos in play but reviewer said no

ye lol

I thought mafia would be bold and realise that the odds are… they would misshoot and therefore give mafia even more leeway.

As for scoot… fair. I just thought that I could push Haze and keep scoot alive as I thought scoot might be evil :upside_down_face:

1 Like

chronomancer infinitely healing each other:

1 Like

Imagine not allowing ringmaster

1 Like

i’m glad i finally got a taste of this town winstreak despite uh being on the wrong end of it

1 Like

im very idssapointed that there was no
ANONYMOUS BROADCAST - focus on the hack

Also I thought it was really sad when my trust leveled up right when I died

btw OL was silviu

2 Likes

and mafia walked into their protected target twice