The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

I dont think mods wanted to let rag happen twice every three nights

says eliza.

excuse me
if jinx didnā€™t exist bad things would have happened
I was asking in the example tbat rag interacted that way

1 Like

didnt yall literally say no to that?

wait if it were just me and one mafia alive would that have procā€™d the exiled

And @Zone_Q11 Mate no hard feelings. Kiiruma can confirm i was laughing at my death

3 Likes

dum made a conch shell program that uses rng to answer all of atlas questions

honestly i think i had more fun in my miserable 7 hours of playing this game than i probably would have had as kiirumaā€™s role so thereā€™s that

3 Likes

sorry if I messed up the fun for anyone btw when I lost hope and had no one to encourage me. And if I messed things up for everyone before that. I had no desire to read/remember all 272 roles and just remembered mine, pals, and arete.

well thats an skill issue by eliza, we discussed this for like 40min in spec chat and decided to allow it just because it was comepltely towns fault for not turboing kiiruma the second they vocalized that idea

My role kinda just felt like a meme sorta.
But it was a series of very unfortunate events.

I tried to help evil, so much.
And I justā€¦ couldnā€™tā€¦ stop helping good.

ah yes
ā€œlets kill the confirmed neut because of reasons when we know it wont help our winconā€

XD just exile people!

ā€œlets kill the confirmed neut who has claimed to want to mafia sideā€

well you townread me so thereā€™s that

But then I lose! I canā€™t afford to

we also decided that Kiiruma could self target and exile an infinite amount of people and that he could have targeted five people last night

1 Like

anyway im done seething
i reallllyyy need to be more selective with either what i put my effort towards or the playerlists i join

hey, it worked out

Also im never allowing day skips again

sorry atlas.