The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

I wont lie. Me being lost was probably the best thing for me.

it doesnt become an issue if you just check the thread but the problem i have when i do that is i find myself having to reply to every new thing that gets posted rather than making a bulk response or just… ignoring things that are irrelevant which makes the posts just stack up and i think you kind of have a similar issue

the amount of effort you put in in my mind oscillates between admirable and concerning

Summary

but it sure is annoying to play against

3 Likes

my worst part of this game was having to look at my pfp’s dumb smug face for 1260 times

7 Likes

but now this ended and I dislike when games end and I feel like I did bad for my teammates and the others and then have nothing better to do than rant in dead chat or the game thread

…what happened?

haze we either won d7 or now
there wasnt really much you couldve done

yeah i still have no idea what happened but for a grand idea game it seemed pretty tame

1 Like

Oh town won gg wp everyone

Kana getting shot by merpy was the best thing to ever happen

4 Likes

Atlas town mvp

Kana got out quickly. Power to her

2 Likes

kana plays, shitposts, gets dayvigged by their friend, and wins anyway

iconic, im envious

4 Likes

I played to warm up for champs

Dont think it was useful

2 Likes

I have no idea why these links aren’t working for me, the universe is CONSPIRING against me in particular, I’ll try again in a few minutes

1 Like

I still really enjoyed myself. Even when i was trapped in a discord channel with leafia for a few days straight

2 Likes

did you hit the server cap

this seems like a solvable problem

3 Likes

No. It says the server link is invalid or expired for both links

weird

yeah it says that if you see an invite and are at the server cap

leave a server and try