The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Currently reading it

I read it but I dont agree

I think we should all work together and vote Bionic

why

I think the way Bionic was mentally stuck on me and then suddenly reevaluated after I laid it on really thick is towny

Idk i been trying to think if kiiruma has been fucking with me this entire game… i just found his reaction day 1 to people saying his read sucked town. Sultan i read a few times in the last 30 and they are still null to me but they have been acting how i remembered them from knights of the abyss.
So now i am stuck with AHHHHHH and i dont know what to do and i dont wanna fuck up again.

I think you’re casing why he’s “bad at mafia” rather than “bad in mafia”

I know I’m being the worst but getting stuck on people and making inaccurate arguments against them to get them voted off is something I have seen Bionic do as town countless times and Bionic do as wolf 0

hmmmmm

Do you have a scum read thats not in the 2 of us. Im trying to think if kii is the right play im doing mostly gut on this.

i am aware

w!Bionic can keep dismissing my frustration as AtE forever. w!Bionic is hearing me repeatedly say I think it’s towny as hell that he’s bad at the game. Why does he need to stop voting me?

It’s not hard evidence, Prisma was also a villager, it didn’t really seem like I was gonna actually get D1ed, it didn’t hurt wolves to stop tunnelling me, but I just don’t see why w!Bionic has to do it.

hm… I was coming around on bionic wolf again and then you post this. (still processing)

Clift notes why ash?

Idk this is kinda the loudest this game has ever been

uhhhhhhhhh
i felt like it
idk
thought it was better than kii & may suggested ash as a potential wolf a while back i think

And like I’ve said many times. Every time I’ve seen w!Bionic he hasn’t held down a suspicion for more than, like, a post, he doesn’t replicate his town tunnelly behaviour

why aren’t we voting pigeon

but I’ve done weird things that wouldn’t make sense for a wolf to do as a wolf to appear towny
and I’ve seen other wolves do it and get misread as town for it

Having two tied wagons at EoD is probably not good
I don’t understand what’s up with the Kiiruma wagon. I don’t think he’s that sus