The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Nothing happened in there

nothing at all?
do we know who made it?

who was in it?

Like genuinely nobody said shit. Only a few dozen posts. The only thing that happened really was JKBenbot saying he wasn’t sure who made the neighbourhood, that he tried to investigate with his ability but didn’t get activated

It was me, Ash, Benbot, Meme

Meme said the person who made it could’ve been him (he sent a song trying to investigate Benbot, but he says it could’ve been interpreted as “neighbourise Benbot and their neighbours”)

2 Likes

i think music looking at it now is an awful thing to pick in this game btw

is the neighbourhood still open? or was it only open for the day?

Only for the day.

It’s still open, I think, but it was marked as D2, so I imagine Eliza would give us the stink-eye for speaking there.

FTR I asked for the same thing twice and got the same price twice I just was vague about my price because I didn’t want wolves to know I couldn’t be protected. Eliza never told me whether investigatives count as non harmful actions

Man I was hoping I was right and Sultan somehow managed to be Mafia
Ig my reads aren’t always on point (see my read on Kanave in Singers)

Well for once I am not advocating for people to vote when they push

Unlike May, I have done zero extra work regarding this game overnight, so my Lemon suspicion remains.

yeaa we’re gaming (i didn’t write anything sorry the lack of actions being real + IRL eternal dread set anything)

anyhow
My heart of hearts is telling me something idk

oh yeah
it’s probably lemon/bionic/hazard maybe idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

anyone who should’ve died but is still alive: nope

anyone who’s particularly agenda’d and pushing for a specific hang :not yet it seems

wehhhh I don’t like putting lemon here because it’s 1/2 PoE and 1/2 other people saying it’s probably lemon

I’m down to vote bionic if ya’ll need a first voter

VOTE: Soweli