The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

In hindsight, this probably veered too close to angleshooting, but you also played so well that I doubted myself, so serious props to you.

1 Like

i did ask to he subbed out but they didn’t have anyone

Sultan was the Town Influencer

Action Log

Night 1

• JKBenBot’s action gives jk, ash, may, and meme a neighborhood
  • Pigeon roleblocks sultan (we couldn’t figure out a good interpretation for either of their submissions in time; this was actually a moderror because the Trend Boss had picked Manipulative, but they had submitted it a bit late so we let it slide)
  • Bionic recieves no feedback but learned the next time May was activated
  • Sultan see above
  • Triss tells May that

“You have been possessed by the ghost of Edgar Allan Poe. You may ask the host for feedback on one of your future submissions; they will give you feedback on that submission and tell you a potential price they would assign.”

• May and carbonated learned their prices which were both stated in thread so

Night 2

• May learned this price (same as last night):

The following night you must submit speculations as to what the decisions were. If at least 1 is mostly correct, you avoid the consequence; otherwise, all non-harmful actions fail on you that night.

and, as per their deal, learned the three following game-related reasons as to why we did something, but not what that something was:

1. Because “when the president does it, that means it is not illegal” is bad logic
  2. Because Zugzwang was very convincing.
  3. [image]

(the first one was us deciding that Hazard’s action could not have to do with Richad Nixon (he submitted we didn’t start the fire), the second was Zug convincing me to do the image, and the third was us deciding that Hazard’s action being a weird frame douse was a bad idea)

• Meme gained Hellish Rebuke, which must have been used on N3 (they also didn’t go to spec chat)
  • Hellish Rebuke: If a Mafia player kills your target tonight, then they are burned at day and must not be activated or else they die. (The mafia may choose to nullify their activation to avoid their death)
  • Hazard cleaned Sultan’s role for a cycle when they died, as what happened on N3.
  • Bionic’s previous ability triggered

mate you were right on that slot the entire game. dont be sorry. annd you played such a great end of day 2 i had to hop off of you or it would look bad

2 Likes

yea i think we did get someone asking us to be on standby but i honestly read the DM and forgot

also once again sorry about not answering your questions May

the only reason i have 2r1b in the queue now is because it’ll take a bit for it to run

whats up

1 Like

as in…

why’re you so busy

i would’ve considered subbing into elo for the bit if there was demand

1 Like

either to get carried to a free win as wolf or see if i could solve the game solely off of elo as town. i did not plan to read any of the rest of the game either way

1 Like

The Lemon situation re: the neighbourhood sub in was really bad

3 Likes

oh its not busyness its just. idk. bad emotional state
idk

2 Likes

summer sucks
it’ll probably get better later on

1 Like

ill talk about it more in cookie thread don’t want to clog postgame

unrelatedly but the inactivity this game sucked

Yeah it was. Borderline unplayable

2 Likes

Sorry chat

2 Likes

at least i made the best drawing I’ve made so far this game :D (it’s a low bar)

6 Likes

I don’t mean this in a mean way. It was just genuinely very difficult to play the game early on. It got a little easier later but

4 Likes