The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Partly curious how my piece would’ve been interpreted.

on you were just on it

rip

you were going to i think hold on

Wuestion: do people enjoy these type of games? Was it fun to have an amnesaic type abilities?

1 Like

I ask because I want to know if I want to create setups like this or roles in the future

I kinda didn’t

1 Like

it was between you or soweli. and we decided to choose Soweli

1 Like

Was that because of the playerlist or roles

i just liked drawing

1 Like

A lot of mafia actions relate to other people’s actions. In fact pretty much all the ones that aren’t cop checks or killing do. And the mods would never let us cop check or killing

3 Likes

I enjoyed it, but I kinda wish we had more of those actions running around. Kinda felt like a vanilla game.

yeah no don’t host it again

1 Like

Nah i dont like this set up. not knowing what i have done or what is happening makes me feel out of control.

All amne is different cause you can get confirmation via ST consult. but this is just “It probably did something idk”

3 Likes

So it was kind of hard to get actions that felt like they would be effective when I didn’t think anybody else would do actions that were effective

1 Like

i like the idea of being capable of doing anything but the fact is that you have to not know if you were activated or else town can generate 10 million clears

2 Likes

Like, you roleblock somebody. Roleblock what? No damn clue. You track somebody. Track them to what? No damn clue

4 Likes

Would it be different if say, a panel of judges who didn’t know alignments were to judge them?

2 Likes

which makes things Hard

No

1 Like