The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

i think we get derps for d1 he’s just been quite off so far

Quiet? Isnt he like the highest poster?

quite off as in he doesn’t sound like the town derps I’ve played with a few times

1 Like

Oh i cant fucking read

This is why i need to sleep

2 Likes

Paranoia says that mafia is likely to avoid personality conflicts to not be yeeted off the same. Though I’ve been in a memorable game where a mafia member just aggro-ed the crap out of everyone and avoided suspicion that way.

But also this is D1 so whoever has around the most interactions is probably the call if no hard susses are found, so like then I guess the question is does Derps fit that right now.

But also we have almost 24hrs right now and announced stuff, so I think Derps if the Day was ending now would be more of a shrug yeet than anything, and those aren’t usually great.

Nah talk please, you talking isn’t going to stop others.

What’d you think it was outta curiosity?

You can indeed bias yourself ye, but also making yourself decide a feeling on the spot can be enlightening and avoid whataboutisms in your own head, least in my experience.

Think you mean there’s no mech to detective things off of. Tbf I suspect that the nature of this game is going to mean that mech evidence is going to be few and far between, which means you should probably go towards social reads more.

Caaaaaan I get you to make a few reads anyway, not full ones but just “this post was weird” or “this person ignored this”?

1 Like

On revision @Ash can confirm this Carbon is different to how she played in a discord game 6 months ago which…. Yeah isnt not normal but idk vibes are just off with her today.
I dont like this line

Minus the fact that she is telling us she will play different i dont like that she pinged me for it when i have played one game with her like 6 months ago XD it just feels track cover up but idk typing this out now makes me think i am over thinking this greatly

Fucking mind meld what the actual fuck

1 Like

i blow myself up so something epic would happen :laughing:

yea sure ig maybe i’m j being too cautious

working on it

yea sure I can do this tomorrow it’s really late for me rn and I haven’t had time to review my notes rn, I uh normally do analyses during night so I can have the fullest picture I can get but also it’s easier for me to think when no one else is talking but yeah sure maybe tomorrow i have time to kill tmrw anyway, scream at me if I don’t

haha no I’m j not used to being the person with the 2nd most messages in a game at a given time

Hum. So this may be me having played a lot of turbos on MU recently, but I’d think that there’d be a mix, where a few town would be trying to act as a distraction to keep the Influencer safe, not just… literally everyone being quiet. It’s not like anyone else is a “top PR” or anything since mafia has to pick someone regardless.
So whaddya think that means, that everyone is quiet?

yaaaa you are lmao

idk i figured you’d prolly iso given you have more sample games than everyone but Ash in this game but i am j trying a few things a bit differently because 1) foL 2) i have hw due 3) idk new format calls for new personality changes and new people to live in

;)

okay anyway as aforementioned it’s super late for me rn so Imma go to sleep and try not to die while i’m at it

1 Like

Ok can you explain what your trying differently?

WAIT NO

PLEASE

1 Like

amused sideeye Wat why would that be it specifically?

Long as you keep in mind that early reads can and should be frequently reexamined you should be fine to make em.

Gud.

Lel, I shall ping you. Sleep op.

Vaaaalid.

ask em tomorrow imo, they can be pinged to death then if necessary.

1 Like

DAMN IT

1 Like

Ok on reading your iso your process from “why Kii” to “Kii’s vote is weird” feels like a sine wave that got earthquaked a little. Sup and whaddya think of the game as a whole so far, by person?