Think Twice - Endgame! (3/5)

VOTE: lilith

BANG

1 Like

Thank god i love waking up to this

VOTE: lilith

1 Like

Hmmm i was gonna do a little suspence, but you can just read up the 2 above messages

4 Likes

Thank you to all players, all specs, and a special thanks to my co-host @Garfooled

The flip is coming soon

4 Likes

Town Lilith has been executed by the town!

The game is over!

The Mafia have won by executing 2 Villagers!
Ishmael and Beancat
(Goon and Godfather)

pings

@YoubutWorse
@Aleph
@beancat
@lilith
@tutuu

4 Likes

Oh she was goon i was wrong

Gg everyone! :heart:

1 Like

DM me at some point so we can resolve this
I was going to make a post explaining in detail but I think at this point in time it would just get repeatedly escalated and one or both of us would get in trouble.

2 Likes

1 Like

Wow the first vote of the game was the goon voting her godfather. Big balls

Lilith as i woke up and was catching up u have no idea how much u scared the shit out of me until i saw tutuu vote

2 Likes

I didnt expect that

anyways THERE WAS NO DEAL NO ONE WAS MAKING YOU DO ANY OF THAT!!! you just bottomed your way into losing a game of mafia :sob:

6 Likes

my entire plan day 1 was if i flipped d2 you’d look like my wolf partner :3

1 Like

This is a sentence of all time

1 Like

There was - youbie always votes me if i dont do it. I did it to clear myself of being a goon!!!

well played from both of you I only picked up on it after ybw flipped and by then it was absolutely too late

3 Likes

Love being locktownread by 2/3 villagers :blobby:

2 Likes

Gg!

I dont think i was ever gettint there on Bean tbh. I was originally planning on having tutuu vote ishmael and going from there but then lilith made that post and it looked like the EXACT thing id expect maf to do in that moment

I considered that bean/ishmael was a possible team but I just didn’t think it was likely lol

2 Likes