Think Twice - Endgame! (3/5)

DM me at some point so we can resolve this
I was going to make a post explaining in detail but I think at this point in time it would just get repeatedly escalated and one or both of us would get in trouble.

2 Likes

1 Like

Wow the first vote of the game was the goon voting her godfather. Big balls

Lilith as i woke up and was catching up u have no idea how much u scared the shit out of me until i saw tutuu vote

2 Likes

I didnt expect that

anyways THERE WAS NO DEAL NO ONE WAS MAKING YOU DO ANY OF THAT!!! you just bottomed your way into losing a game of mafia :sob:

6 Likes

my entire plan day 1 was if i flipped d2 you’d look like my wolf partner :3

1 Like

This is a sentence of all time

1 Like

There was - youbie always votes me if i dont do it. I did it to clear myself of being a goon!!!

well played from both of you I only picked up on it after ybw flipped and by then it was absolutely too late

3 Likes

Love being locktownread by 2/3 villagers :blobby:

2 Likes

Gg!

I dont think i was ever gettint there on Bean tbh. I was originally planning on having tutuu vote ishmael and going from there but then lilith made that post and it looked like the EXACT thing id expect maf to do in that moment

I considered that bean/ishmael was a possible team but I just didn’t think it was likely lol

2 Likes

No I think you could get away with a mutiny

1 Like

Nah I would not have allowed a mutiny

1 Like

who did you think was the team d2

1 Like

That was a fun (albeit slightly stressful) setup

1 Like

Spec Chat

Mafia chat is awaiting confirmation

1 Like

Yall have no clue how much i was scared when everyome docked me as top scum d1 XD

2 Likes

I was fairly certain of you/beancat when I went to bed and did my writeup when i woke up this morning (at 3pm)

2 Likes

I don’t think i so

I could get away with making a correct vote with mutiny

But that gets me chopped and we lose, imo

I arguably shouldnt have made the deal in the first place :sweat_smile: maybe that was the mistake

I was desperate since i thought youbie would kill me