ya id rather just kill a mafia

i just woke up

town

2 Likes

I am awake in time for EOD

a miracle

VOTE: YouButWorse
send

have you had time to catch up in thread?

THE B ISN’T CAPTALIZED!!!

1 Like

I can kinda see it
but i feel like it’s looking for patterns that’s not there
my initial thought was “lol town should be fine with dying since they’re gonna be an IC”
but like
the whole 2 town deaths thing

that being said

what have i done thats wolfy
ive been active
ive given reads
ive explained my reads

tutuu has done literally nothing and is literally frozen depsite being around during eod. they voted 6 hours ago and ehceked in 2 hours ago and said nothing
i feel like this stuff should be obvious

I did nothing wrong and they indicted (pushed) meeeee

do you think tutuu would’ve tried more if they were scum?
and if so walk me through that thought process cause I dont really agree with it

i think they wouldve tried more if they were town

been more active, stuck their head into more bee’s nest, actually comment on the gamestate when being around to view it

like tutuu has given 0 reads besides scumreading me for rting :joy_cat:

lmao my thoughts got in the way

my thoughts were that scum would try to be super active and try and “play townie” and their meh attitude to potentially dying reflects towniness imo

tutuu doesn’t have a “meh” attitude. they have a “nothing” attitude. if they had a meh attitude i’d start to reconsider

…what’s the difference?

i feel like meh would still be doing stuff and just not care about getting voted. im not meh rn bc i do care about getting voted. doing nothing is doing nothing

who do ylal think is scum outside of me bc no one has solved past my slot and when i flip town yall are gonna be in a pickle bc ive been actually considering everyone (outloud at least) rather than just considering one person

like i have been pushing tutuu a lot but thats because I have looked at everyone and realized tutuu is indivudally the most scummy. or at least thats whta I believe ig “realize” isn’t the best word for it