Think Twice - Endgame! (3/5)

I also dont understand why people are ignoring tutuu, since I’m still pretty sure tutuu is scum and that read has been ignored by 2 people now in favor of pushing me

ignored is a strong choice of word

Ishmael literally came back and did not mention Tutuu at all despite them being a wagon. Though, to be fair, they didn’t mention anyone besides me (and apparently when I’m jumpy its scummy and bad but when they’re jumpy its fine and not something to mention)

alot of how i can tell is just going to have be a “trust me bro” based on my life experience.

this is what flared up my “flailing” detectors. Yes im aware the second post came later. It just reeks to me of “please please please look anywhere else.”

why did the first one flare up ur “flailing” detector? I do lowkey understand ur point for the second post

also i’ve read 22’s posts. they sound like 22 which im hoping just means they’re town

i would say most people are naturally a little more self aware of their posting as a wolf and 22 seems to just yknow

be posting as 22 so im just hoping their town.

1 Like

its the posts in combination not in isolation

2 Likes

2 Likes

22 sounds like they did in the latest game I played with them, where they were wolf. Like extremely similarly. I wasn’t even trying to meta read or think about that at all it just happened as I read their posts and I was like “this just sounds like that other game”

I can link it in a sec, tutuu already has bc its a towngame of mine

2 Likes

1 Like

i do think 22 has been ignored tho in favor of pushign me, and I do think the reasons for pushing me aren’t good

read through 22’s ISO here and there and it does read differently
22 there was more like “x is wolf” plus not alotta of explanation and a bunch of fluff but here 22 is more nuanced and trying to go more in-depth on their reads.

1 Like

i mean does this not seem frozen. tutuu has been in thread and said nothing even with a situation actively occuring

like tutuu was there and and said nothing :joy_cat:

stfu

I’m very confident I’m correct on this. If I’m not then oh well, thats my b

1 Like

I will naturally be in and out bc like, i am in class, but its also a 0 credit hour class so its like im not even in class in a way

@beancat @lilith @Aleph

im imploring yall to vote tutuu

please remember if youre town you get innocent child and live a day