Think Twice - Endgame! (3/5)

I didnt open thread coz mafia stresses me out

Ishmael/lilith. I do think that if u arent town thats the one world left that exists, since they (correctly) predicted killing me over you wouldn’t stop my tunnel on you

1 Like

You opened it 2 hours ago. What were you thinking then?

1 Like

Damn that was my very first read this game. Why didnt i stuck to it… lesson learned … Never think twice

Wait thats literally the name of the game

I think at this point I’ll sit back and relax and let yall figure this one out. 0/1 accuracy does spell good things

I was afraid of people missing eod so i pinged them to remind them and then i ran away because im getting overly stressed from playing mafia and i couldnt think about the game

@beancat im town. Pinky promise. Tutuu beancat wombo combo dream team?

Me personally, I’m also gonna work on finding tutuus teammate

1 Like

Tbc I’ve been having a ton of fun this game im not actually mad or anything about being exed. Happens

1 Like

I was up for a surprise when i saw your flip and you will be too soon :joy:

Mafia is a surprising game! You never know what will happen

phome low batety :(

1 Like

Ur mafia

/Intent to vote lilith

ok

1 Like

Wait what happens if theres a tie. 2 town vs 2 eolves. Oh can youbie still vote?

Oh yeah

yes they die at EoD2
ergo they can still vote

it’d be really funny if it was MYLO d1

1 Like

You have a 50% chance of guessing it so it looks like u have the toughest job :pray:

Ill be honest if i was mischopped d1 i probbaly mischop youbie d2 :sweat_smile:

@YoubutWorse i have a genius plan

Ok so listen: you solve who u think is mafia if im town, and if im mafia. Solve for both worlds

If there is one person who belongs in both groups (so either lilith or ishmael) - i will vote them

This way:

1. you hit into both of your worlds
  2. i would like to sheep the IC
  3. if im goon im potentially losing by offering to be leashed like this (woof woof :wolf:) and killing my godfather, which reduces the chances of me being mafia by 50%, id likely be the godfather if mafia but not goon

I will vote whoever u want no questions. Or if they are in a thunderome without me ill vote then

What do u think?