Think Twice - Endgame! (3/5)

This is a good point imo! If i back out on the deal u can treat it as a scum claim and vote me. I wont back out. I will vote whoever u tell me to

(Im sorry for asking you to carry me but im scared of mafia and scared of being wrong so i thought thats the best i could offer :sweat_smile:)

This plan only works if you dont wanna kill me immediately. I forgive you if you do. I am town. And i hope im a forgiving person. I try to be. Kumbayah, my Lord :pray:

I cant be the goon! Or if u think i could be the goon you can test me u have a smoking gun against me

Im happy about that. Thats one good play i did, i think

Im a useless teammate :sob:

I tried. Im sorry ;-;

The town’s silence speaks volumes

1 Like

50% of the remaining town wrote 9 posts in a row! The remaining town just busy or sleepy couldnt be here

I think its beancat + ishmael. Lilith is pocketing me. I reread the posts i missed

I was fucking right i was fucking right god damn god frick damn it frick frigging frick

/intent to vote ishmael

I KNEW IT!!! LOOK! I CALLED IT!!!

Tbc to everyone after reconsideration im fairly neutral on like, everyone. Will be reevaling soon

1 Like

its a hard game :sob:

In order to reeval all of you i need like. Posts. Tutuu has been doing that, rest of yall have not. You all have a 67% chance of finding a mafia so try to do it

@Aleph @lilith @beancat

1 Like

i was busy for 3 horus and nothing has happened
@tutuu @beancat
i think lilith/ishmael is the current team. What are ur thoughts

1 Like

i agree on ishmael. lilith is pocketing me shes playing so crazy if shes mafia. but i will agree to listen to u i have 0 confidence. i think voting ishmael today is good?

unless ur more confident on lilith mafia?

im not sure honestly. since like id prefer to hit the godfather and im not sure which is which

1 Like

ig it doesnt matter that much since like, if thats the team then thats the team

id like to make it clear now that i was never confident on tutuu scum (i thought they prob were but nowher enear as much as I made it seem), but I was confident on beancat town. so i thought exeing tutuu meant either 1. i kill a mafia 2. i learn the exact team.

now idk whether tutuu is maf or town, and idk if ishmael/lilith is the team. im beginning to think they prob are, but also i can’t just ignore tutuus gameplay

1 Like