Think Twice - Endgame! (3/5)

From you 3 my gut to rank you from towny > scummy is beancat > youbie > lilith. Please dont ask me to explain there is nothing to explain its trying to read tea leaves. Granted I scumread lilith heavily last time it was town. It generally lies / roleplays in its speech, so even outside mafia i find it a bit hard sometime to tell when its being serious

I have some tragic news tutuu which is while I’ll still be a little bit silly with it I do kind of tryhard when playing think twice I fw it heavy

1 Like

Interesting move making a gutread and immediately discrediting it

1 Like

I value temperance in mafia

Aleph asked me how I thought she would sleep and I said 1 or 14 hours. Given the time I’m assuming its the latter she’s not the quiet type shes probably knocked the fuck out

You discredited it in like 3 different ways

It was 1

mafioso or godfather

Im a villager

interesting. I’m godfather personally

1 Like

i bet his ass feels like light yagami right now. well guess what tutuu, spell yagami backwards

1 Like

Hahahaha

I love you :heart:

i’ve not played think twice since the tourney like uh. 2, 3 years ago? From what I remember theres no harm voting as long as you arent a fucking coward

1 Like

i had this plan to write a huge wallpost like i did in one game explaining why i was town and how obvious it was but then my head hurty so i didnt

1 Like

Yeah that would be alot of words saying what a simple tutuu vote would say in seconds

1 Like

im trying to figure out what the optimal play for mafia is in this setup (aka what character theyd vote) and go from there

1 Like

Character?

Either way this is quite a funny post to make if youre mafia. Pretty blatant openwolfing. I dont think youre the type. Youre now my top townrrad

Lilith and beancat didnt seem w/w to me for reasons i cant explain. Which means i think ishmael is mafia, for now

(inb4 i townread both wolves and scumread both villagers)

villager/godfather/mafioso, guess the better terminology would be role but idrc

1 Like