Think Twice - Endgame! (3/5)

and like obviously they wouldn’t vote godfather is given the choice but I’m not sure if voting out a villager and having that confirmed voice is better or if voting out the mafioso and leaving the minimum chance for stuff to get paired is better

1 Like

Damn so towny

Lilith why cant you be as towny as youbie?

Useless

fascinating
im off to bed. dont murder anyone without me (unless its tutuu)

1 Like

I struggle to read beancat too. Its possible its bean over lilith. Lilith / bean + ishmael

hasnt ishmael like, not posted yet

Maybe lilith was right about the whole vote tootsie thing

1 Like

Well i should consider bean + lilith too

you may call me Ishmael my dear lilith

Dorry i frogot

you may call me slurs

2 Likes

anglo-saxon

2 Likes

you ever watch the japanese transformers generation 1

good shit. has one of the worst dubs of all time like if ghost stories was serious. do recommend just make sure youre not sober

my dear lovely lilith when am i serious

1 Like

or sober

my eyes have yet to fully open

you need to be extra not sober
it takes place in 2011 too. its a kid show but its inexplicably fucked up at times. once a guy meets his old friend to find out he was forced into going with a bomb. the sequel show (super god masterforce) has a glowing orb that makes zombies that invade the cities?? super god masterforce is more of a mecha weirdly enough 3 children from across the earth get chosen to become transformers. also one motherfucker straight up becomes optimus prime. also some transformers are now shapeshifting into humans and living amongst them

pure insanity. we will be seated for the screening

theres a town in florida called Jupiter???

Mafia is a scary game. Accusing people of being liars is generally rude. And we play a game that revolves around calling our friends liars. No wonder a lot of people get stressed out