Think Twice - Endgame! (3/5)

yeah no you can do that shit this is basically a turbo. my favourite part is when everyone screams at each other day 2

2 Likes

Beancat you win with 2 town dead

I guess if im thinking this bussing will not give you towncred in this setup

waganomics get uh. weird at 5 player games. not useless but bussing mafioso can only get you so far when you still need 2 townkills on the board

ishmael > ybw > tutuu > beancat Good night

I wouldnt disregard ishmael godfather beancat goon

i didn’t even realize there were more than two days in this setup lmao

1 Like

Ybw > lilith > ishmael > beancat is my current order (from my guess at town to guess at scum)

I dunno, am i wrong on youbie? If i trust lilith (not just as town but her reads here) then it becomes bean + youbie

folers and not reading the setup??

glad to see nothing has truly changed

2 Likes

i think its wild any of u trust anyone. i trust no one.

1 Like

I played mafia in bad places when i found it and that gave me bad memories and habits of people yelling at me when i make wrong reads. I keep getting myself stressed out even tho fol is pretty chill. Shame. I think i also have really high expectations of myself like i expect myself and think others expect of me to perform really good and im afraid of disappointing people. I know on a logical level it makes no sense to take it so seriously and be stressed about being wrong but i cant really control myself. Oh well hahah ill just know from now on. Its probably the smaller game size too thats stressing me out. I have a large influence over it. If it was a bigger game i could chill and not have to feel like i need to put in heavy lifting

Lilith > ishmael > youbie > beancat

@lilith im town. I swear. I would feel good if you find me (no pressure to find me im just sharing for fun). Coz i like u and ur posting a lot, like a boss. Like u have a business suit on. And if u analyze me id feel like a pretty princess sitting on top of the tower that was fought for. Pls let me feel like a pretty princess

Youbie ive seen only tryhard as town, even in small meme games like that popcorn game which lasted 2 days or something

Her apathy this game feels uncharacteristic

And the last time i saw her wolf ages ago she was more muted

Lilith is shocking me since ive never seen her tryhard before

First game with Ishmael I have no data

Beancat seems muted compared to normal. I think. Im not an expert on her

This could be a manipulative attempt from a wolf at three villagers (me lilith ishmael)

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Im overthinking. I mean you girls could vote me out if u want. I am town. I dont know what im saying. Im stupid. Maybe selfish coz i want less pressure if im confirmed? Probably that. This is probably why i act like a clown coz its much easier. When i try to be serious about things i explode. And i dont wanna troll your mafia games like i troll cookie thread thats mean / shitty. Sorry for being like this

im starting to think tootsie is mafia again

1 Like

i beg people please explain your thoughts
im at least leaning town on 22 because they’re explaining their thoughts in a way that makes them seem town?

1 Like

you can think alot of things!
you can post that you think alot of things
if you don’t explain your thought process people struggle to work with you

every body is valuable here given its a 5p and we have one (count it 1) mislynch available to us
we also only have 24 hours each day
if people do not explain their thoughts we’re just gonna be fumbling around with thumbs up our asses and just hand a win to wolves. Does anybody just want to lay a win in the lap of the wolves!

1 Like