Think Twice - Endgame! (3/5)

I dont really want to give my reasonings all the time for a number of reasons and i had one of those. I will continue to do this

1 Like

Currently I strongly believe that you’re wolf with tootsie

1 Like

and your reasoning! i cannot work with you if you are town if you refuse to elaborate other than “ur wolf with x lmao”
why are me and 22 wolf together!
why do you think 22 is wolf in the first place!

help me help you i am on my knees begging you here

1 Like

holy shit ur GOATed

Not Voting (5): Aleph, YoubutWorse, beancat, lilith, tutuu

1 Like

now ishmael is my top townread

whomst

1 Like

tutuu

1 Like

alright i was making up those reads tbh
u passed the response test

1 Like

cool!
what was the point!

1 Like

to actually get a read on you? Do you think sitting around here and trying to read prople based on how they said “hi” is actually productive. I chose to accuse both you and tutuu and see how you reacted. I do think you reacted in a towny way.

1 Like

some posts from last time i saw youbie rand town

here is the game: Popcorn - Turboer Edition (Mafia wins) - #222 by YoubutWorse

this was 4 months ago, which is a long time ago, relatively. people don’t need to stay the same, and their moods / energy can change. but there is a difference so far when looking at this and that game. in this game youbie is reaction testing and thinking about the mafia players pov strategy, how they will bus, was the first thing she did. in that game she was quite transparent / open with her thoughts, very textbook townie

actually i just found this post

so she did reaction tests too. so maybe she does it as town too. i dont know, i have so little experience with youbie

bean feels frozen to me (although she seems that way to me as town too)

(yes lilith i know im discrediting myself but as i said!!! i dont like over-confidence!! slow and insidious killer!)

i do think she seems more muted this game or at the very least, much less transparent with her thoughts than in that game

@beancat post so i can read you tia

1 Like

good afternoon I have returned from my therapy session

this cannot be a real thought on a serial lowposter

either tutuu is drunk or is kinda desperate for this

1 Like

when am i not

1 Like

cool so i think that’s all the town?

1 Like

like this is my response in literally any mafia game cause ppl d1 are like “oogabooga X player town” and literally nobody explains

i think this is a towny response, very lost

2 Likes