Town of Salem 3: Traitors Within - Jackals win!

Because I am Town.

Well I mean for them it’s because they both Re-Evaled I am pretty sure.

Also, Ice went down for me.

The basically “Don’t blame me if Zorvo flips town, there was probably a wolf on them before I voted”
is kinda bad.

However this is a multiball so idk.

But I do want it noted I no longer NullTown Ice.

Massclaiming is bad, when we have unique roles.

Also I don’t see how claiming PR/citizen would help us. We have to choose from about 10 cit claims, while Jackal and mafia can brittle downn the PRs in about 3 days. (With a Neutral killing mafia gains more, if they try to hide among the cit claims, so it’s less likely that the Jackal will focus on them.)

There is about 10 low poster in this game…
Which is strangely usually higher than the average on the site. It’s statistically likely that they contain one of each faction.

Hmmm
On one hand, posting a lot could mean you’re trying to push a wolf agenda
On the other hand, the thread might die without her
But eh, Zorvo can continue to carry the post count

It groups people for later in game, helps many PRs take actions and so on.

But realistically, can’t force it if general trend is no/maybe.

There would need to be more people who see benefit in it. And considering chose your poison, I hopped there would be.

Realistically we would need someone being strong PR to claim it before it gets traction, and I don’t think I can reach this goal rn. Becouse they won’t risk it.

So while it’s helping, I’m wondering how to actually make it happen, and start to come to conclusions hat it won’t.
Becouse most people either don’t see benefit in it… or are against mass claims in general in one case.

I think there is too much trust in PRs in this setup, considering how badly nerfed they are AND how easy it is for mafia to fake one (most mafia roles have relevant role they can claim).

That being said, I’m bit of disapointed.

@ElizaThePsycho @thepigeonnyc what was your re eval on zorvo

what

zorvo was a meme vote

I was referring to Min and Pigeon, Eliza’s vote was:

As said.

VOTE: Frostwolf

@mooglefanclub

I swear there was a 3 page analysis on why Zorvo was in their scum meta

1 Like

wasn’t me

Originally, I had found Zorvo’s read on Cyanide a little strange, almost forced, but on re-evaluation, I decided that Zorvo actually looked like he was making decently towny content and may have been right on Cyanide

i dont really like this wording but i rarely play with zorvo so i have no clue if this is the usual. i’ll come back to this later

agreed everyone is incredibly neutral on this list just in different words XD

not me realising at this moment moogle is a hydra account with a min in it.
HEY MIN!

God i hate this post. “If you dont have the same thoughts as me you are scum!” is not a way someone should play. (on re read after i finished its towards a strong town read which is fair enough i guess)

i just generally dont like this tone. i am sorry.

No way this is w/w.

Kiiruma has been very agitated/emotional with scum reads on him. i have been using this as a town tell for a bit and it hasn’t failed me yet. so he gets a town lean.

This is also in regards to me though.